step 6: intimacy

"that was your last exam, right?" matsukawa said as he approached oikawa, who had just opened up his can of iced tea.

"yup! exam free and happy! iwa-chan finished his exams a couple of days earlier and i just want to see him" oikawa said in between the sips. matsukawa just rolled his eyes, he was dead tired of listening about 'iwa-chan' this and 'iwa-chan' that. while he did experience iwaizumi's greatness first hand, he was still tired of listening to oikawa brag.

"so, i'm guessing you two have something planned?"

"i think so? iwa-chan invited me to his place to hang out and celebrate"

"well, use protection"  matsukawa blurted out and watched as oikawa's cheeks got more red with each second. "wait... are you actually embarrassed about that?"

"w-what? n-no! why would i be? we're both guys, we know what to do, and you know what you are right, i am really scared" oikawa hung his head low as he fidgeted his fingers. "mattsun, you have to understand, i was always on the top"

matsukawa just stared at him with wide eyes for a second, letting his brain process what oikawa just said, unfortunately, his brain needed a reboot and an update for that. "top?"

"well, you know, i was the one who would... fuck! i would top when i was with guys, and iwa-chan is not a bottom" oikawa managed to say. matsukawa exploded into a fit of maniacal laughter, he clutched his stomach and wheezed to the point where he had to gasp for air. oikawa stood there, watching him, the noises were attracting stares of nearby students and oikawa couldn't take the humiliation anymore. "i'm gonna go"

"wait... wait oikawa, wait i'm---" matsukawa tried to stand up from the ground, still clutching his stomach. "so do you want it or no?"

"want what?"

"do you want iwaizumi on top of you?"

"yes?! i'm just scared!"

"well, i'm sure he will take care you well" matsukawa continued laughing and oikawa ended up just walking away, his palms began to sweat as he found himself passing by familiar trees and houses - his way to iwaizumi's place. what if his parents are home? what if he gets a call from his? what if iwaizumi finds the lube in his backpack? what if... iwaizumi doesn't even want him? the thoughts made his head hurt, obviously, he couldn't expect iwaizumi to just jump him the moment he knocks on the door, right? why would iwaizumi even sleep with him right now?

he found himself standing at iwaizumi's doorstep. oikawa inhaled deeply and raised his hand to knock, but before he could do that the door flung open and iwaizumi pulled him in. "i've been waiting for you" he said with that deep voice of his. 

"oh, didn't expect you to be waiting for me," oikawa said, not accidentally stuttering for once. iwaizumi's strong arm was still wrapped around his waist and oikawa felt himself walking on a thin rope - one wrong move and he will get extremely turned on, it's not like he had fantasies about what iwaizumi could do to him and how they could live in a big house and raise dogs together.

"of course i was waiting! we both finally passed all of the exams, this calls for a celebration, though, i don't have much prepared" iwaizumi gave oikawa a small smile, a smile which made him melt into the ground. after a day of looking at exam questions that smile is really all that he needed.

"how about your parents?" oikawa asked as he looked around, the house was quiet. iwaizumi snickered to himself before letting oikawa go and taking a step back. 

"when they heard that i invited you for a sleepover, they excused themselves out." iwaizumi laughed. "you know how they are, they think that all that we think about is sex and parties"

oikawa blushed at iwaizumi's words, he could feel the sweat form on his forehead and his palms. that's right... they are a new couple, it's normal that iwaizumi isn't thinking about that yet. he shouldn't expect it. he cracked a smile and followed iwaizumi to his room. the door opened revealing... quite a cozy sight. 

on his bed were big fluffy pillows and a very nice grey blanket, there was a platter of snacks on the counter - everything from potato chips to gummy bears to marshmallows to actual whipped cream and berries, alongside drinks of course. he had a show ready on TV and... the room was dimly lit, with soft tunes playing in the background. iwaizumi gestured oikawa to come in and make himself comfortable.

he felt nervous, but he tried not to let it show. his backpack was promptly removed by iwaizumi and placed on a chair. oikawa sat down on the edge of the bed, his knees a bit shaky. "is everything okay?" iwaizumi asked as he noticed oikawa's weird behavior. oikawa just nodded frantically, but continued sitting on the edge - iwaizumi raised an eyebrow at him but had yet to connect the dots.

"are you sure?" he asked.

"yeah, why wouldn't i be okay?"

"well, usually you jump into my bed and make yourself comfortable, but now you're sitting on the edge. much like the first time you went into my room when i tutored you"

"oh, uh, well..."

"just spill it"

"we'll we haven't been hanging out and now the exams are done and you invited me over for a sleepover and..." oikawa trailed off, maybe he should pretend not to be a needy and horny guy and just try to act normal.

iwaizumi stood there for a while, his mind connecting a dot after dot. exams, not seeing each other, sleepover, no parents, a nice room, berries, and whipped cream, oikawa acting nervous and rubbing his legs together. it clicked to him and iwaizumi let out a chuckle. "oh i see how it is" he said as he took a step closer to oikawa.

oikawa just looked up at iwaizumi looming above him, but before he could open his mouth to speak iwaizumi pushed him down onto the bed. "you came into my place hoping to get something more than just cuddles, huh..." he whispered into oikawa's ear. it sent shivers down oikawa's body as he felt the space in his boxer briefs tighten.

"i-iwa-chan i---"

"you what?"

"i... yes, i'm a horny bastard, but please don't tease me" oikawa finally admitted as he covered his face with his hands. he wasn't sure what was happening, perhaps iwaizumi was laughing at him or maybe he was disgusted.

both of these predictions were wrong. iwaizumi leaned in, his lips found their way to oikawa's neck as he attached himself to it. at first oikawa had a hard time processing what was happening, but iwaizumi had no time to spare. he moved his hands away from oikawa's face and placed a sloppy kiss on his lips. "i was hoping you would come in feeling like that..." he whispered.

"w-wait!" oikawa suddenly yelped as iwaizumi tugged on his pants.

"what is it?"

"my backpack... i came prepared"

"... you dummy, i love you so much"

.

.

.

.

.

...

B u r g e r k I n g for k t l w r r u.  E u jgjr chic h h f t j y gh y ry u hvxgc u u vu

Honestly idk too I'm so tired and drained that I have no comments I hope you enjoyed.

Hatari