Chapter II

Lilith's POV:
At 10:30 p.m. I made my way to the place we were supposed to meet. I got there at 10:56 p.m.

"You're early." Dolion said when I arrived.

I looked around, Harvey was already there with Dolion.

"I didn't want to be late." I replied.

We were quiet after that. Soon the rest of them entered, Bela and Deianira.

"Oh great, you chose the nerd." Bela sneered.

"Why her?" Deranira said with her hands on her hips.

"Because she could find someplace interesting to go to, something we don't really know about." Dolion answered.

"Well then, Lilith, where are we going?" She said giving me zero eye contact.

"I wanted to go inside 'The Phantom of the Opera'." I said looking at her.

She glanced at me and said "Aren't we going to have a test on it in reading class?" She scoffed.

"Well yes, but it doesn't mean that it isn't interesting. And since that there are so many versions, there is a way to add some of it together and change the story a bit." I replied looking down.

"You see, told you that I could find someone who could think of something interesting, now let's stop bickering and get started!" Dolion said with some excitement.

We went to the building where we could enter the different things, it was called "Yervy Industries". Ruth Yervy was the one who made the technology to do so. She died and passed it on to her kids, Mr. Derry Yervy and Mrs. Camilla Patrick. Camilla got married to Scott Patrick.

"Name and age?" A man with a clip board asked when we reached the entrance.

"Hal Carters, age 23." Harvey answered, showing the fake ID. He was taller than us so he would be the "adult".

"How many kids you got with ya?" The man continued while looking at us.

"Four, a boy and three girls." Harvey answered with a smile.

I had no idea how he was so confident. I was so nervous that my stomach hurt.

"Alright, have a good time." He said, typing something on the computer. What ever he did, it opened the door for us to enter.

We all walked inside single-file. I looked around for movies and ran over to the 2004 section, the others following behind. I found The Phantom of the Opera and saw a paper that came with it. On the paper where the names of the characters, like I hoped I saw that I could add characters from other versions.

I added Nadir, the "Persian" so Erik can have a friend, and I added Philippe de Chagny. Then I wrote down the names of who was who.

Dolion would be Raoul de Chagny, Harvey would be Philippe de Chagny, Bela would be Carlotta, Deianira would be one of Carlotta's followers, and I would be Christine Daaé.

"I filled out the papers, what do we do now?" I asked them.

"Now," Harvey said, "we put them in one of those machines." He pointed to a portal looking thing. It had a white machine like look surrounding a blue portal. There was a slit in the side with an arrow pointing to it. There was also a lady standing right next to it.

We all walk over to her. She looked at me and I gave her the paper and movie.

"Good choice!" She said with a smile on her face. She had blond curly hair and bright brown eyes. She was average height and wore little makeup. I though she didn't need to because she was rather pretty.

"Now since you added some characters the story will change," She said, "are you okay with this?"

"That was what I was hoping for." I tell her.

"Okay then, now who is Dolion?" She asked looking around at us.

"I am." Dolion said with a smile.

"Ok then, your going to be Raoul, that correct?"

"Yup." He answered.

"So you must be Hal." She said referencing Harvey.

"Yes indeed." Harvey said with a grin.

"Your going to be Raouls older brother, Philippe, that correct?"

"Correct." Harvey answered.

She continued until she knew everyone.

"Can I ask why you came?" She said looking at Harvey.

"This is my cousin," Harvey said pointing at Dolion, "and he wanted to take himself and his friends here. His mother couldn't come and she is busy and I was free today, so I wanted to take him and his friend now because I wouldn't be free this weekend."

The real reason why they couldn't do it this weekend was because they had a football game this weekend.

"Alright then, you can enter, and have fun!" She said cheerfully while putting the movie and paper into the slit. "And remember, you can change the story any way," She added while looking at me, "just don't do anything illegal." She returned her gaze to everyone while saying the last part.

And with that, we entered. And I was the most excited of them all.