i n f o s

Hello,

I'll be going straight to the point : I'm moving to another account.

I won't go into details, but will still explain a little.

⋆ I'm not into FNAF anymore. When I'm on this account, I can't help but force myself to write about Five night at Freddy's, despite not being interested in the game - that's what happened for the book Forbidden. Gotta make a new account to have a new start I guess ?

⋆ I hate most of, if not all, my books. The way they're written, it's ugh, y'know ? I'm- fleeing from my books. They're ugly.

⋆ I just feel down on this account. Most of my friends don't log in anymore, it's lonely. I also wrote most of my chapters, especially in the PurplePhone oneshot book, when I was a pure mess. Some of the said chapters are deleted, but still, it feels awful.

Please unfollow / don't follow me, it's useless. I'll log in sometimes to check my DMs - I'm still hoping for something smh, and maybe to see if there's any question in the comments of some books. I won't write anymore tho, so follow someone else instead.

If anybody wants to know the username of the other account, you can DM me and I might give it.

Just don't expected anything related to FNAF.