1

It was one of those mornings, I didn't feel like doing anything I just wanted to lay in bed all day. All that Changed when my bestfriend Tony came in jumping on my bed saying he had got tickets for us and his brother to go to Disneyland.I roll out of bed and hit the ground with a "THUD". Tony then leaves while saying "hurry up because we have a big day ahead of us". I go into the bathroom to take a shower while my "Ruel" playlist plays "Painkiller". I soon get out of the shower and get in a white crop top black ripped jeans and the "oldschool" vans. 

I grab my little bookbag and head downstairs when i hear an odd sound. 

I go to see what it was but when I go into the room to see what it was I instantly regret going into the room.

Ondreaz was in there making out with some girl passionately. I cover my eyes and say"uh,Sorry" and walk out.

I go to Tony and was like "did you know that Ondreaz had a girl over?"

"No I didn't" he says while making some breakfast.

"Well it looked like they were about to fuck when I walked in"

"Oh shut the fuck up" Ondreaz says as he walks down the stairs with no shirt on.

For some odd reason it had just got hot in the room and I started to sweat.

Tony notices me in the corner and says "lyssa you ok?" Yea I lie