12. The shopping

"You still didn't tell me." Aaira whinned as she saw Anaya came out from washroom while dabbing her face with towel.

"what?" she asked her as she kept the towel on its stand.

"remember you told me once on video call that whenever we will meet you will tell me yours and Inam's story." Aaira remind her.

"yeah but that was years ago Aaira....And now you are saying like you don't know." she told her while applying the lotion on her hands.

"no I don't know." Aaira said while shrugging her shoulders.

"don't lie....its been years Asad bhai or Inam may have told you." She said as she walked towards her.

"No yaar...I seriously don't know...none of them told me anything except that you guys were childhood lovers and your marriage scene thats all I know." Aaira said.

"yes its this only ....what more you want to know?" she asked her as she lied down on her bed beside her.

As per Anaya's demand Aaira is staying with her and Aaira is more than happy to stay with Anaya as they were soulies back there when she was in london and now they got the chance to meet and stay with each other.

"everything." Aaira said while facing her as she is sitting with her laptop.

"Aaira there is nothing more." she told her.

"You and Inam na keep copy paste your  sentences to yourselves only." Aaira said while huffing.

"What he told you?" She asked her being curious.

"the same sentences which you are saying." Aaira said while winking at her and she smile.

"so see na there is nothing more." Anaya told her and Aaira was about to say something but her laptop buzz indicating the Asad's video call.

"go and talk to him." Anaya said and turn her back to them and start scrolling her phone.

after sometime Anaya hear the balcony door opening so she look behind and saw Aaira is going there and sit on the swing and she is kinda blushing.

Anaya smile at her and turn at her place and smile beautifully.

'There is more than everything between me and my Jaana Aaira and i think you shouldn't be knowing that.' Anaya thought and blush and she kept her phone away as she remember her husband is still angry with her.

she kept thinking ways but her eyes are getting heavy and she close her eyes to sleep but the beautiful shy smile is dancing on her lips.

___________________

       (paired with cream colour hijaab)

"Sorry Sorry....Am I late?" Anaya asked as she came near the table where Zarnish,Asad,Aaira and Inam are sitting. " If I am then sorry can't help...schedule was hectic."