Chapter 6

Khalil P.O.V

As I Left My Pastors Office I Was Walking Down Stairs Where We Have Sunday School And Day Care Since its We Are expanding Our Building There Isn't Daycare Here.

As I Was Walking To Go Get Printer Paper Out The Storage Closet To Print The Flyers .

But I Heard Voices Come From One of The Classroom And it Sound Like a Older Voice and a Younger Voice.

I Peeked in The Room and I Saw Elder Simpson and Some Young Grill From Church.

She said "Charles I Can't Keep Doing This its So Wrong!".

"I Know Its Wrong But Your The Only Person For Me !" kissing Her Neck.

" But Your Married tho and I'm 17 " moaning.

"So I Don't Want Her You Have The Nieces Pussy Every" he Respond.

He Unzipped His Pants and Hyped Up Her Skirt and Went In Raw Having Sex On The Classroom Table.

I Was In Shock I Hurried And Ran Got The Paper And Went To My Office. I Types Up The Flyers For Pastor And Went To Give It To Him.

Pastor Asked " Elder Khalil Have You Seen Elder Simpson?"

I Started Getting Nervous As Hell I Didn't Wanna Lie In Church But That Wasn't My Business And I Wanted To Help That Young Girl But I Couldn't.

"No I haven't  Pastor" I said.

"Okay Thanks See You At Choir Rehearsal Tomorrow?" He said.

"Yes You Will Pastor." I said.

I Called Jason Told Him To Come Take Me Home .

Jason P.O.V

While We Was in The Truck Khalil Told Me What He Seen AND heard I Was So Shock Mr. Simpson Has Been My Mentor and His Wife Is So Sexy I Wouldn't See Why He Would Cheat.

Soon As We Pull Up . . . . . . .