Chapter One

You lay down on the couch, cuddled in tons of blankets cause of the coldness of your house, watching some random cartoons. Even though it was the middle of summer, your house was somehow freezing. Your boyfriend, Johnny, was supposed to be home an hour ago. You look at your phone, checking the time. Your phone screen flashes on, showing that it's 7 PM. His practices usually end around 6 PM, so he should be home by now. Just as you were about to call him to ask him where he is, you hear the front door click open.

You look over towards the doorway, making eye contact with Johnny. Johnny smiles at you, slowly walking over to you, sitting down next to you. "Sorry I wasn't home earlier." Johnny apologizes. "Taeyong made us stay for an extra hour of practice." Johnny kisses your forehead, pulling you into his lap. You kiss the tip of his nose, revealing his shy smile.

"It's okay Johnny, I understand." You stroke his cheek. "I'm just glad you got back home safe." Johnny pulls you closer by the hips. "Hey, since there's still a little bit of sunlight out for a while, and it's pretty hot out, wanna go for a swim?" He wriggles his eyebrows suggestively. 

A swim? You thought, about this greatly. Thinking about what might happen if you did go, and plus, you were going with Johnny. You might as well, you felt a sort of desire creeping up inside you as you put your hand on his shoulder, squeezing it. "Sure, if that's what you want, then lets go" You tried shimmying away from him, landing on the floor with a hard thud. Johnny looked at you, worried as he lent a hand to pick you up, you grinned as you got up practically running to the back door and laughing, you quickly yanked the back door open, and made your way over to the pool.

Johnny chuckled and followed you, closing the back door behind him and leaning against the door. He crossed his arms across his muscular chest and looked at you smiling softly as you, you furrowed your brows, confused as to why he wasn't moving, you pointed to the pool and made a "come here" gesture with your hands, to which Johnny shook his head no, and gave you another soft smile.

You fake pouted and calmly walked over to Johnny's side, smiling and trying to move him, pushing him from his side, trying to pull his arms, he wouldn't budge, both of you started to burst out laughing as Johnny finally spoke. "So your gonna get in the pool with all of that on? Isn't that your favorite sweater?" You looked down at what you were wearing, a mere red wool sweater, but what Johnny didn't know was that you wore a dark maroon bikini , something that always caught his attention, and that's what you wanted now. You walked two steps backwards and looked Johnny in the eye, lust starting to turn a crane in you, you took your red wool sweater off revealing your dark maroon bikini top, all while staring into Johnny's eyes, eyeing his shirt and gesturing for him to remove it.

He nodded, still smiling and yanked his grey shirt off, revealing his well chiseled features, his glorious abs that made you blush almost immediately, as a pinkish magenta hue fell on your cheeks. Johnny suggestively wriggled his eyebrows again, motioning to the pool, to which you nodded, slipping off your jeans and cannon balling into the pool, Johnny was quick to join in. You saw how his thighs looked in those tight black ripped jeans, he looked juicy, plus, your felt your heat rush to your core, god you wanted him.

Johnny smiled as he quickly threw his tight black ripped jeans on the ground, you covered your eyes, just to act innocent in front of him, but you discreetly saw him. You heard some light walking, but thought he went back inside, so you opened your eyes, confused as to why Johnny wasn't by your side, you turned your head behind you, and saw Johnny, you pouted and smacked his chest. "Don't ever scare my like that okay?" Johnny held your hand as you smacked him, laughing and trying to push your hair to one side.