WILLY WONKA WAS A CHILD MURDERER

MALAYSIA ONFROY:

MALAYSIA ONFROY:

"How's Malaysia?" miss cleo asked. " she's doing good ma, she finally woke up" jahseh said , feeding her some applesause.

"oh my god! my angel!" miss cleo said, making her smile. "Where's molly?" my mom asked sitting down.

" with Kai'lasia next door" jahseh responded. Malaysia held her hands out, whining, wanting her applesauce.

"dada!" she whined. " oh I'm sorry baby--here" jahseh said , feeding her some more.

"Dada I wanna watch spongebob" she cooed. He turned on the tv, putting it on nick.

Jahseh layed with malaysia, as they watched tv. Cleo was on her phone.

12 MINUTES LATER:

Jahseh and Malasyia were sleep, she was laying on jahseh so cute.

Cleo looked over to them, seeing malasyia twitching and shaking in her sleep.

"Jahseh wake up...wake up!" Cleo slapped jahseh, he woke. up, seeing malaysia having a seizure, foam filling her mouth.

"Oh shit!" He got up, running to get the doctors, the monitors are going crazy.

The doctors ran in. "Don't touch her!" The doctors said.

"what's happening?" Cleo said, jahseh was shocked.

" she's having a reaction to her medication, the blood flow to the brain has clotted, she's brain dead, she slipped into a coma"

------------

😍