Boys will be boys.

Apollo parked his bike outside of Klaviers home, which unlike his tiny little apartment, was actually a proper house, and was huge by comparison. He was still jealous of that.

He walked up to the front porch, and opened the door. He figured Klavier wouldn't mind too much, considering how the rules of manners disappear at 3am.

Klavier was chilling on the living room couch, with a ridiculously large bowl of popcorn. He brightened up the moment he saw Apollo.

"Oh Danke Gott I was scared my mind made you up Schatz" Placing the popcorn bowl down on the cushion next to him, he grabbed Apollo by the hands and dragged him to the couch. There was some cheesy early 2000s romance movie that Apollo thought he saw on the Hallmark channel once. He really didn't know though, since all Hallmark movies are the same.

Apollo plopped down on the couch, and Klavier immediately snuggled next to him and grabbed the popcorn bowl again, balancing it between them both.

Apollo felt tension he didn't realize he had drain out of his shoulders, as he started petting at Klaviers hair, who melted into the touch, and the worries and regrets leave his mind. Maybe it was the brain rotting movie on screen, but he thought it was probably Klavier, and the actual touch of another human instead of weird but true stories told at 2:30am.

Apollo looked at Klavier, who was cuddled against him so tightly that if they were any closer they would literally merge together. "I'm glad you're here Liebling... I was starting to lose touch with reality" Gavin said softly, staring into the bowl of popcorn.

Apollo petted Klaviers hair for a while, thinking about what he just said.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not particularly, what about you?"

"Definitely not"

So they didn't talk about it, it really wasn't nessacary forcing tears out when they could just take comfort in each other you know? They stayed like that for a movie or so, before falling asleep in each other's arms. They also woke up late the next day to a popcorn mess on the floor, and several chicks in both of their necks, but they laughed it off.