After the ball hits the net the crowd erupts as kiss the tattoo of my Mom's name on my wrist then I turn upfield.

I don't really wanna celebrate a goal where I had to battle my girlfriend to score.

"THAT WAS SO SICK." Kelley shouts then she hugs me.

"Well you got here fast." I say as I hug my Mama.

Moments later the rest of the starting XI arrive so I hug everyone then we head back upfield.

As we head upfield I run to the bench and hug all of the rest the team then I take a drink of water before I head onto the field.

Once I'm on the field the Dutch restart the game.

In the 32nd minute Stefanie van der Gragt passes the ball up to Jackie Groenen so I run towards the Dutchwoman. When the ball gets to Groenen I tackle the ball away from her then I run towards the ball as it rolls towards van der Gragt. Right before the ball gets to the centre back I get to it, roulette the ball around her, then run towards goal.

The Dutch keeper then comes out of her goal so I side foot the ball around her and into the bottom corner of the goal putting us up 2-0.

As the team run towards me I kiss the tattoo of my Mom's name on my wrist then I hug my teammates.

After I've hugged everyone I head back upfield and get ready for the restart

When the Dutch restart the game we get a little lazy for some reason.

In the 35th minute Abby tries to play a long ball up to me, but it gets cut out by van der Gragt. Stefanie van der Gragt then sends the ball back upfield to Daan who then passes the ball to Viv. The striker then shoots at goal and it goes past Aubrey, cutting the score to 2-1.

"Fuck." I mumble as the Dutch grab the ball and bring it back upfield.

Once the ball is at midfield we restart the game then the rest of the half goes by quickly.

After the ref blows the whistle for halftime we head into the locker room, rehydrate, and listen to Vlatko.

When halftime ends we head back onto the field then the Dutch restart the game.

In the 54th minute Abby intercepts a pass meant for Viv then she passed upfield to Julie. I take a quick glance over my shoulder and see some open space so I move towards it. Julie notices me so she plays a long ball over the top into the space then I run onto the ball. I keep running with the ball into the 18 yard box then I open up my hips and swing my foot back. 

I swing my foot towards the ball, but the moment it hits the ball someone crashes into my left leg then I hear a pop and a snap.

"AHHHH." I scream in agony.

I continue to scream out in agony while rolling on the ground until someone comes over to me and holds me down.

"Stop stop stop." Christen quickly says. "You'll fuck it up even more."

"Help me." I beg as my teammates for club and country surround me. "Please help me."

"Baby look at me." Daan says and holds my head as she sit by it. "I need you to breathe. The trainers are on the way."

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Emily says.

"Help me...help me...help me...help me...help me." I continuously beg as my girlfriend strokes my face.

"MOVE." Someone shouts.

"It hurts so bad." I whimper.

"Just focus on me." Daan says.

"Balto." I mumble. "I need Balto."

"BALTO COME." Daan shouts as one of the paramedics puts an oxygen mask on my face.

A few moments later I feel a weight on my abs then Daan grabs my hand.

"Balto's here Audi." Daan says and puts my hand on Balto's head. "Balto's here."

"What's going on?" I say through the oxygen mask.

"They're immobilizing your leg." One of the AT's says.

"Daan you gotta move." Viv says.

I see my girlfriend look at our club teammate like she has three heads, but before Daan can speak Viv cuts her off.

"They have to put her on the gurney then move her to the ambulance. She has Balto and you need to move so she can get the help she needs."

My girlfriend reluctantly moves away from me then I'm lifted off the ground and onto the stretcher.

"Fine." Daan says then I start getting wheeled away quickly.

A moment or two later I'm wheeled into an ambulance, but we don't leave right away.

"I'm her mother." I hear my Mom say.

A couple seconds later my Mom appears above my face.

"Hi babygirl." Mom says and moves the hair out of my face.

I tiredly wave then I hold my hand out.

"I gotcha." Mom says and grabs my hand then a moment later I feel fur on my hand. "And apparently Balto does too."

I lightly laugh then everything gets all fuzzy and I start to fade in and out of consciousness

"AUDREY STAY..."