"Hey Niall?" Harry carefully asks.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering, could I ask Liam to come here to help me with the kids?"

"Doesn't he have school?" Niall questions.

"Not today," Harry answers.

"Well sure, of course."

"Thanks, I'll call him right away," Harry sighs in relief.

"Who is Liam?" Aisling asks and looks at Harry.

"He is my roommate. Would you like to meet him?" Harry asks and strokes Aisling's hair.

"If he nice like you are," she thoughtfully says.

"He is very nice," Harry smiles.

"Okay."

Harry exits the kitchen, going to the hallway and ringing to Liam who answers surprisingly fast. Harry is confused when he realises Liam is up already, but doesn't question it. He quickly explains the situation, asking if Liam is up for some babysitting and to his surprise, his roommate seems to be excited and says he will come. Harry tells him he will text Niall's address and Liam informs he is leaving as soon as possible.

"Liam will come," Harry tells Niall after going back to the kitchen.

"That's great," Niall offers him a genuine smile.

"Do you want breakfast?" He then asks and at first, Harry shakes his head but slowly starts nodding it under Niall's serious look.

"That's what I thought," Niall jokes.

"Oh and Harry," he suddenly continues.

"I invited my dad over for dinner tomorrow and he asked if you'd join us."

"Of course," Harry quickly answers, thinking it's been too long since he has seen Bobby.

Half an hour later, Niall is about to leave to work. He is in the hallway putting his shoes on when the doorbell rings. At first he thinks it's Greg who has been impossibly fast but after opening the door, he reveals a grinning Liam standing on the doorstep.

"Oh hello Liam," Niall greets him.

"Hi Niall. How are you?"

"Good, in a rush to work though. How are you?"

"I'm good. Where's Harry?" Liam then asks.

"In the kitchen," Niall answers, pointing at the room on his left and Liam nods, telling Niall to have a good day before going to the kitchen.

"I'm leaving now!" Niall shouts after he has finished putting on his shoes.

"Daddy!" He hears Aisling shrieking and he instantly smiles, his grin only widening when he sees Aisling running from the kitchen and Harry following her footsteps.

Niall picks his daughter up, holding her and offering Harry a smile over her shoulder. Harry smiles a bit shyly and Niall motions him to join the hug.

"Oh come on Harry," Niall playfully says when Harry doesn't even flinch.

He awkwardly takes a few steps forward, carefully hugging Niall. The hug ends up being a bit strange, Aisling between the two men who can't even hug properly.

"Alright my love, you go with Harry to finish your breakfast," Niall tells Aisling and puts her back on the ground.

"Buh-bye daddy," Aisling says before clinging to Harry's leg.

"Bye Niall have a good day," Harry wishes and is about to leave when Niall grabs his arm and makes him stop moving.

"Are you going to be fine here?" Niall carefully asks and Harry immediately frowns, not completely understanding Niall's question.