You need to rest!

The three males were all changed, Tanjiro waited for the other to change and get distracted before he changed since he was still very injured, he grabbed the roll of bandages, he wrapped his own torso and put on the top half of his own new uniform, turning back to the two that were already fighting, more of Inosuke trying to get Zenitzu to fight him, which resulted in him screaming and trying to get away from the other.

Tanjiro gave his normal happy go smile before he started to yell at the one trying to fight "Inosuke! leave Zenitzu alone!" he said, as Zenitzu ran over to him and hid behind him "Listen to Tanjiro!" he cried, gripping onto the others shoulder, which made him wince from the pain he was already in, which neither realized,  instead Inosuke chased them both around, yelling at them to fight him "Were not doing this again! not like last time!" Tanjiro yelled and ran out into the hallway, feeling immense pain as his adrenaline went down.

He leaned against the wall, groaning in pain as he held both his torso and his leg, his breath was shallow, but he kept himself normally quiet, but the resident came over "Excuse me.." she said, bowing "I can tell that you're in pain, why don't we get you patched up." she smiled warmly, keeping her hands clasped together, he jumped from the sound in the beginning, smiling softly about the whole conversation "Thank you, I don't need much, but it would be greatly appreciated." he said, really not wanting the other two to know about his injuries.

"Very well, let's get you patched up." she said, walking back to one of the rooms he could only guess was the infirmary, sitting down in the open chair as the older woman got out bandages and some soft of cream and liquid, giving him the cup of liquid, which he drank hesitantly before taking off the top part of his new clothes and she took off his bandages "Would you like me to teach you how to properly bandage yourself?" she asked, putting the cream all over his slightly healing wounds, which he winced and kept himself quiet so he didn't disturb her "Yes please." he smiled warmly "That would be greatly appreciated." he said, bowing his head in thanks and she just smiled and nodded, grabbing the bandages and showing him how to properly wrap all of his wounds.

Once they were all finished, she clasped her hands in front of her "There, all patched up, dinner is ready, you should go meet up with the fellow demon slayers." she said, which he went to bow, picking his head back up and looking around confused as he didn't see her, getting up from the chair and looking down at his hands, there was a small tub of cream and a wrap of bandages, smiling warmly "Thank you.." he mumbled before going out to meet with his friends, seeing that Zenitzu was tackled to the ground and pinned "Oh come on guys! dinners ready!" he smiled, pulling Inosuke off of the other and dragging him to the table where dinner was already done.

Inosuke quickly started to eat his dinner, he was extremely hungry and stole some of the other's food, which Tanjiro just smiled and gave him almost all of his food, which he got even madder at the other "Fight me!" he yelled at the other who just said no, shaking his head and smiling "No worries, you got wounded badly, eat up." she said, humming softly and ate what little food he had left.

Again, the other two didn't pay attention to the little food he ate, instead, Inosuke went to argue with the other again, which Tanjiro just sighed and rubbed his temples, trying to stop the ongoing headache, after a few minutes the yelling died down, his headache did not die down though, he kept quiet and just sat there, waiting for the others to finish up their own dinner, and once they did, Tanjiro helped the assistants clean up the table.

Once the room was just the three of them, Nezuko came out of her box, making little humming noises so the others knew she was there, Tanjiro smiled happily and turned back to her "Nezuko! how are you?" he asked, patting her head and she just hummed, closing her eyes and leaning into his hand, he chuckled and helped tye her hair back with her little clip in the front, as it was falling out since last night and her probably tossing in her sleep.

She hummed, getting up from her seat and just going over to the two, patting both of them on the head, and Zenitzu blushed a bright red while Inosuke started to yell at her for even touching him, Zenitzu started to yell at Inosuke for insulting Nezuko and he finally got the fight he was looking for, even if it was more of a verbal one, arguing back and forth, Tanjiro groaned in discomfort and pain because of his headache, holding his head again.

Nezuko quickly took noticed and poked both one of their cheeks, they both turned to her, Zenitzu in awe and Inosuke in annoyance "Mm-hm!" she hummed with her eyebrows furrowing a little, Zenitzu then noticed the other in discomfort "Tanjiro?" he asked, tilting his head, Tanjiro's head immediately shot up, looking up at the trio "Oh.. I'm fine." he smiled, placing his hands in his lap.

"We all should get some rest, it's getting late and we still need to recover." he said with a smile, going over to his futon and getting into the covers, laying on the opposite side he usually would, and the others noticed, even Inosuke at this point, "Hey, uh, Tanjiro?" Zentizu talked to the other again "Yes Zenitzu? is there something you need?" he asked, looking over at the group of three "oh, its nothing really! im just curious about why you're sleeping on your left, usually you sleep on your right." Tanjiro looked very surprised, and stayed quiet for a little, pondering on a response "Um.. I wanted to try sleeping on my left again, its been a while, and being on my right is starting to hurt my shoulder." he smiled, closing his eyes again.

ITS DONE AGAINNNNNN  word count: 1057