Untitled Part 2

roman, when his father divorced his mom, was living his best life. he was allowed to be the gayest person on the block. he had the occasional crush but then he met dee. during his time dating dee, he noticed he had not other overlapping crushes. he thought that maybe, just maybe dee was his soulmate. he loved dee lots. then his brother came and his love life was shattering

dee's pov

twas another school day, his boyfriend roman, sent me a text that he was gonna be a few minutes late since his twin was going to come to school today. i sat under a tree waiting for my hugs and kisses. as I was very touched starved since my burn scar tends to scare people off even roman occasionally. it didn't help that I was also a pathological liar. and that when I see him, a perfect copy of roman but he has a drawn-on mustache and seems to be wearing a costume with lots of green ruffles all around. that's when I realize. I'm not roman's soulmate as my love had faded into love for a friend. roman who was already at my side giving me pecks on the check, noticed my lack of lovey-doveyness towards him and tried to make me face him so we could make out. normally would have been over the moon to receive a kiss, and roman knows that. so when I slowly inch away he knew something was wrong. that when I hear a loud voice from behind roman

Remus's pov

I was on my way to school with roman when I see the hottest guy on the face of the earth, I mean look at him. wearing that black fedora with yellow accents. his black with yellow stripes sweater, the little snake pin. his heterochromatic eyes (hazel and yellow with a little green) and the most handsome thing of all. his burn scar that seemingly goes down one half of his body. and that was all the info I got whilst looking at him following roman. that's when I feel my heart shatter a bit. roman said that he was dating a boy that had a high likelihood of being his solmate. but that's when his observation skills would come in handy. i looked at the way that his boy was acting when I noticed that he started to feel uncomfortable and that's when roman tried to force him into a kiss, so even though its something  I don't usually do, I intervened. so I loudly exclaimed, "THIS IS YOUR BOYFRIEND, how did YOU get someone so hot, I mean look at his scar. are you sure he is your soulmate he looks uncomfortable." roman turned and looked at me with a thousand glares. he knew that every relationship I had happened bc one person liked me. and me not knowing what liking someone back was just said okay. and that started off my exploratory adventure. if I kissed them there was no feeling it was just dull.

but this man, this very very handsome, and hopefully very very gay man, sparked something in his chest. he wanted to protect that man more than anything in the world. roman quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me to the restroom. "now listen here you little shit, THAT is MY boyfriend. don't you dare take him from me!" that got me a little mad as he was acting like Karen, thinking he owned him. so I retorted " you sound like our mom, and when you were peppering him with kisses you seemed a little grossed out whenever you touche his burn, If you truly liked him then you would have loved him for the scar he has!" his little temper tantrum angered me a lot. i wanted to grab a sharp spoon and slowly carve his insides out. thankfully il be able to tell my therapist who likes to give me little challenges, that i prevented a murder (how?) (self-control)