Prologue

17 Years ago, there was a king and queen.

Serpent king:Fp Jones
Serpent queen:Alice Smith

They were in love until Alice made a big mistake...

Alice slept with another man.
Two days later she wasn't feeling well, she often had to throw up.

From that moment on, she thought she was pregnant, so she went to the store and bought a pregnancy test.

When she looked at the pregnancy test, it was positive. She was pregnant.

She screwed up, she decided to leave Riverdale and raise the baby alone.

She left a letter so PF knew she was gone.

Dear, Fp
If you're reading this, I'm gone, I'm leaving Riverdale because I screwed up I slept with another man, I'm pregnant, and now you're going to try to find me because you need the child to be the next king/queen Your son jughead will be the next king , but sorry, no, I'm not going to let this kid grow up among the gangs. Don't worry this kid is not yours. I'll send you a letter if I know if it's a Girl or a boy.Please fp, Don't come looking for me or my child. She may be a serpent by blood and the serpent princess. I'm not going to let her have a dangerous life, give the greetings to jughead, love alice smith.

And of course Alice was right that Fp will continue to search for that child.

She or he will be the next king/queen. Fp Hopes it's a girl so his son jughead can marry the girl later. Fp calls every serpent to find Alice and the child. And they can't stop looking until they find them. 

16weeks later Alice sends a letter detailing the sex of the child. It's a girl

Little Did she know (Alice) That
PFs son, jughead will be the next serpent king so now that they know the child is a girl. Surely they'll come after her And then she should marry jughead.

9Months later the girl was born.
Her name is Elizabeth Smith and her nickname will be betty.

Alice decided to go back to riverdale because she can no longer afford her apartment. She bought a house on the Northside, Alice knows it's a risk, but they have nowhere else to go.

Now we are 17 years later and betty is now 17 years old and jughead 18years old