Obsessed : Chapter 40 ❃

"Good Idea since I'm bored. Well, what kind of movie?"

"Horror please?"

"Horror? Are you sure? Watching horror movie in the morning. Hahahahahaha. Weird!" Jackson pinched her nose and laugh out loud. Youngji punched his shoulder.

"I'm serious!"

"Okay, okay. What horror movie do you want to watch?" Jackson change to serious.

"Hmmm, Red Eyes? or Possesed?"

"I think, Red Eyes is more scary!"

"Then, we'll go with Red Eyes and Posessed next! Yeayyy!"

"Okay!" Jackson play the disc. Then, the movie started. ~

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"That is the best horror movie I've ever watched! Daebakkkk!"Youngji shout happily.

"Eyyy, happy?"

"So muchhhhh!" Youngji grin.

"What time is it now?" Jackson asked. Youngji took out her phone from her pocket.

"2:30 p.m. Woahhh, we've spent so much time with a movies!"

"Yeah, and..." Jackson stopped his sentence.

"And...?" Youngji raise her eyebrows, curious.

"Let's exchange our secret that you've never tell anyone"

"Secret? That I've never tell anyone?"

"Yes!"

"I don't know whether I have a secret or not, but I will try to remember. Okay, let's start with you first!" Youngji grin happily, excited to know his secret.

"I don't know whether this is a secret or what but to be honest, you're the first girl that I kiss after my mom.." Jackson honest.

"Really? Woah! But, are you serious that you've never kiss another girl except me and your mom?" Hesitated with what he said just now. Actually, disbelief.

"Yes!"

"Well, okay. One more question! Do you ever have a girlfriend?"

"Yes, I did. I'm really obsessed with her but not like I'm obsessed with you, I don't why I'm easily obsessed with someone and hard to let her go until she's mine" Honest.

"Oh. Who's that girl? Obsessed?" Youngji sound jealous.

"I don't know her name anymore. Yeah, obsessed. I love her until I know every activity that she did everyday, I stalked her, I..I forced her to stop talking with her boyfriend and asked her to break up with him" 'Ouch! Heart, please! It's just a past!' Youngji calms herself.

"Yeobo, did I hurt you? I'm sorry.." Jackson hold her hands, feeling guilty.

"A-ani. Then, what's happen next?" Youngji stuttered for a moment.

"I can't control myself, so I asked my mom to transfer me to another school and yeah.." Jackson stopped.

"And yeah..?" Youngji asked, patient.

"I met you. Then, I'm started to obsessed with you. I stalked you like I did to her, and until I know that my mom said that you're my wife-to-be soon. On that moment, I'm just damn happy!" Jackson grin happily.

"What's happen again next? And how did you know and sure that I am your wife-to-be soon?" Youngji started to curious again.

"And yeah, we're married. I've warned you don't let anyone touched you but you're so stubborn, until I've kill him..I mean, Hongbin. I'm just... You're mine, I hate it when someone touched what is mine. Sorry. I really obsessed with you than I obsessed with the girl in my past. So, That's it..and I'll never let you go"

"Ohhhhhhhh" Youngji said ohhh with her 'o' shaped mouth. 'I'll never let you go..Oh my god! Did I've feel overwhelmed? :'3'

"And about how did I sure? I'm sure enough after I heard your mom's name and don't ask how did I know your mom's name because I know everything about my wife..but.." Jackson smile then he suddenly silent.