The new villian

Everyone got there costumes on and started to walk out. Ok so what I'm understanding is we all have the possibility of being the opposite gender?Asked Iida. Yes. Said Tsu. I have a bad feeling about this you guys. Said Uraraka. Me too. Said Deku. Well if we both turn into girls I'll still love you. Said Bakugo. Shut up! Said Deku. They kept walking till all of them stopped they were face to face with a dark ally way. You know what I don't need to be in class 1-A that bad I'll just go. Said mineta. Nope we're all in this together. Said Momo. They started walking into the ally. Oh hey that looks like my old cat. Said Kirishima. HOLD ON that is my cat come here Mr.Whiskers! Yelled Kirishima. He went over and picked up his cat. You've been missing for a 8 months how are you not dead. Asked Kirishima. Oh well I'm taking you home. They kept walking until they heard laughing. WHOS THERE! Yelled Momo. What are are little kids like you doing out here. Said a strange voice. I will have you know I'm almost 6,1 feet! Said Bakugo. I know you from the exams Bakugo. Said the voice. Y'all never should've came here. Suddenly bright blue lights started surrounding the class. Ummm what's happeni... then everything went black for everyone.