23.| ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ

━━━━𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗻 a hand through the child's hair, almost motherly

━━━━
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗻 a hand through the child's hair, almost motherly. trying to comfort eri, y/n hummed out a soft tune. she seemed relaxed, but rivers of water still streamed down the smaller figure's cheeks. every bang or loud noise frightened her. 

then there was a chilling scream.

the heroes and villains were currently having a nice chat, that's what y/n told eri, hoping it would make her feel slightly better about the situation they were in. it did, in a way. shigiraki had instructed them to hide in a spare room, afraid that the two of them would get hurt somehow. 

"h-hey! why are you shaking?" y/n whisper shouted.

"h-he's here." 

"who's he-"

the door busted open, the sharp point of a bird mask peeping through the wooden frame. deafening sounds of heels clapping against the hard floor made both hostages shiver. the older girl glanced up, her orbs meeting piercing golden ones.

'n-no.' 

"we meet once more, princess. i see you've gotten hold of my prized possession." the pet name rolled off of chisaki's tongue perfectly, as if he had been practicing in front of a mirror for hours, trying to make it sound lovingly.

it was far from that.

"s-she's not a thing! eri doesn't belong to you!"

"and neither does she to you. so, wont you be a doll and hand her over?"

"i am no doll to you." y/n growled out, emphasizing on 'doll.' "i have every right to not give this child, one that you have abused and manipulated, to you."

"you won't have any rights once you're laying lifeless on the floor."

"you.. you wouldn't dare."

"watch me, y/n." kai warned, his left hand taking off the gloved right one. "fucking watch me."

"i said you wouldn't dare!" said girl cried out, her foot kicking his, making him unbalanced and clash against the floor with a thud. even though that wasn't enough to make him unconscious, using her quirk, the hand on his forehead did.

"come on, we have to go find the heroes ourselves, dear." y/n picked up eri, cradling her in her arms.
━━━━━━
"LET THEM GO OR I'LL DO IT! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I WILL!"

every single soul in the room froze, quietly moving their gaze to the source of the voice.

 a blackette moved forward. "how about we not do tha-"

"eraser, i swear, step down, or you'll never see your student grow up to be a hero."

hawks pupils seemed slit, his own feather blade pressed against the cloud haired student. the winged hero felt.. terrible. y/n, his y/n, was in a near-death situation, as if she wasn't in one before. the girl he had felt so deeply close to, was now oh so close to her last breath.
 keigo didn't know what the hell he was doing, the senseless man just didn't want the so called 'villains' to get hurt.

y/n smirked, her head slowly leaning back onto the hero's shoulder, and a hand caressing his neck. "dying doesn't seem like a bad idea right now, correct?" y/n whispered into his ear, her smirk only getting bigger. "though, i have a dream i wish to follow... goodnight, love."

hawks fell to the ground, his blade cutting a nasty gash on her cheek.

the girl stepped over his body, spreading her arms out to her sides. "now, who's next?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

━━━━━━