Part 4 | Ripped Trousers & Giving In

"I didn't get a chance to bet against you.... so I still get to keep my job yeah?" Aurora asks waving a folded piece of paper as she walks towards Harry. Harry laughs before pulling her into a hug.

"Only get to keep it cause I need ya to tie to those damn bows on my shirts. Remind me why we chose so many shirts like that?" He gives her a cheeky smile when he leans back to look at her, his hands clasping at her lower back. Her laugh fills the space of the empty coffee shop and Harry's smile grows bigger. Aurora pushes the lone curl that has fallen onto his forehead back up to fit in with the rest of his curls.

Harry's clad in his favourite slim fit black gucci trousers and a worn in white t shirt. All Harry's note had lead on was that they'd be walking a bit, noting to wear"comfortable shoes" and then the name of the coffee shop he'd meet her at.

"So what kind of plans do you have up your sleeves?"

"How do you feel about museums?" He laughs when he sees her face light up. "Guess you like them?"

"Is it that obvious?" She giggles as her hands fly up to cover her face.

"Yes." She groans at his eager response. "But it's kinda cute, if I'm honest."

"Come on, you've got like a 30 second window before I get so embarrassed about my excitement to go to a museum in Barcelona that I bail on you and spend the rest of the day watching my entire iTunes movie collection."

"You will have plenty of time to watch 'This Is Us' later." Aurora rolls her eyes at him as he grabs their coffees from the barista and leads them out of the shop.

They spend the majority of the afternoon walking through Fundación Joan Miró. Harry's hand rarely leaves the small of Aurora's back the entire time through the museum. During those rare times, he's towing her along with her hand in his. Harry is thankful for the time they get to spend together on a free day, a day neither of them have to work. He tells her this repeatedly as they admire the art.

| | | | |

They're tucked away in the corner table on the patio seating at a local restaurant harry picked out as the sun is setting that evening. Aurora can't help but admire the way the lighter green flecks in Harry's eyes sparkly from the reflection of the fairy lights that line the trellises of the patio.

"What're you thinking about?" Harry asks before sipping his wine. Aurora fiddles with the stem of her wine glass for a moment.

"Hm?" She shakes her head. "Nothing really." Harry raises an eyebrow at her.

"Seems like something," he says softly, leaning forward.

Aurora scrunches her nose with a small smirk trying to maneuver her thoughts. "Today was just really nice." She sips her wine so she doesn't say more.

Dinner is full of small glances and sweet smiles. Harry, like the gentleman he is, walks Aurora to her hotel room door and gives her a kiss on the cheek when they finally say goodnight.

| | | | |

Aurora is sitting on the counter of the sink while Harry finishes getting ready for the show tonight. She's admiring the way his hair is sitting perfectly and the way that his suit sparkles even in the fluorescent lights of the arena bathroom.

"Hand me the Tom Ford bottle there, love?" Harry's question pulls her out of her daze. She hands him the bottle after taking a look at it.

Helene gives Aurora a look. Aurora spilled everything to her on the flight to Spain and she's been teasing and shooting her cheeky looks relentlessly all day. While Aurora was steaming Harry's suit earlier and Harry was going on and on about the museum they went to yesterday as Ayae messed about with his hair Helene couldn't help but giggle along with the two of them. Harry was exaggerating Aurora's excitement about the museum and she was fighting him about it. "Thought she might faint from excitement" he told Ayae like Helene and Aurora weren't right there with them. The 4 of them were comfortable and carefree together before shows. Harry liked to keep a light mood while he gets ready. Once he starts brushing his teeth though, he gets all serious. Aurora finds it quite entertaining to see the stark difference.