Part 2 | Opening Night & The First Note

Start from the beginning

Ayae joins her in Harry's dressing room only a few minutes later to start setting up her things to refresh Harry's hair and what not. Ayae and Aurora talk through their excitement for the show that night, Aurora realising that she gets to witness the show every night. She had always loved concerts, Broadway shows, plays her friends were in during college, anything. She tells Ayae how she's never seen a performance she truly didn't like. Their conversation is cut off when Harry walks through the door right after the 15min call for the opener went over the intercoms.

"Right on schedule, as always," Ayae remarks to Harry, who has a fresh t shirt and shorts on, and his curls hang in wet heavy ringlets. "Soundcheck go alright?" She asks.

"Mhm," he hums making his way fully into the dressing room. "And I even brought coffee for the both of you." He hands Ayae hers before turning towards Aurora. "Heard you snuck in a nap earlier..." he comments after Aurora takes a sip.

"How did you-?" Her jaw drops slightly before she starts to question him.

"I have people, Ror," he chuckles before sitting down in the chair set up in front of Ayae's products and the large vanity mirror. "Don't give me that look... just drink your coffee, love." He's making eye contact with her through the mirror and Ayae is quietly giggling at the 2 of them.

Aurora busies herself with the steamer and doing some finishing touches on Harry's pants, and of course drinks her coffee. She grabs the new pair of his Gucci boots and takes them out of the box.

"You need socks for these boots or are the ones you're wearing okay?" She asks while setting the boots near the couch that's adorn in Harry's own Gucci throw pillows.

"I've just got Nike socks on right now, do you have any actual trouser socks?"

"Yup! That's all I've got, actually."

A few minutes later she's handing him his trousers off the hanger for him to change into. Just like a few days ago in London, he drops his shorts revealing his black Calvin Klein boxer briefs before Aurora can turn around again. She lets out a small "oope" as she turns. It's not until now that she realises her and Harry are the only 2 left in the room.

"Are you blushing, Ror?" Harry's voice is soft but Aurora heard it loud and clear. She chooses to ignore it and picks up the coffee he brought her and lets out a hum. The coffee in her hands keeps them busy and still as she turns back around to him. He's buttoning his trousers now and slipping off his tshirt. "Hmm?" He gives her a questioning look.

"What?" she asks now giving him his shirt, coffee still in one hand. His eyes meet hers and the eye contact starts a buzzing feeling in her finger tips. The green in his eyes are lighter than she's seen before the gaze is so intense that she can't look away.

"Nothing," he breaks eye contact with a chuckle and takes his shirt from her. Aurora whispers a soft 'alright.' Once he buttons up the shirt he turns towards the full length mirror that's attached to the inside of the open wardrobe case. He's fumbling with the long pieces of fabric that almost touch the floor. There's a slight furrow in his brows as he attempts to tie the fabric into a bow. "Aurora, could ya help me out?" he asks while still fumbling with it. "Pesky, little, fu-"

"That's what I'm here for," she says with a smile and motioning with her hands for him to turn towards her again. She ties it on the 1st try and is pleased with the look of it. "There," she steps back slightly and then tilts her head at him. "Ohhh actually looks a bit tight," she steps closer to him again and is slips her pointer finger between the collar and his neck trying to move it a little bit, "yup, that definitely won't do." She notices the goosebumps that arise on his neck and quickly removes her hand. She unties the bow to start over.