Emotions New To Him

Hi friends
          As you all are worried about what's going to happened next, I'm updating this chapter sooner then planned. But please don't make it a habit😉😉😗😗

Sid stood up from her and sat down besides her. Trailing his hand through his hair. He was having difficulty in controlling the passion invoked in him. But he had to. She was scared and this was the last thing he wants his Sana to feel at such times. She gets up and closes her shirt, putting her head down. Her pulled her closer and hugged her.
Sid: Baby, its ok. Dekh mere taraf. Koi problem nhi hai.
Sana: Bebuu I'm sorry. Pata nhi kya ho gaya.
Sid: Koi baat nhi sweetheart. Ho jaata hai aise. Mai hu na tere sath.
Sana: Tu gussa nhi hai na??
Sid: Tu pagal hai kya??
    She fumbled with her buttons. He removed her hand and did it himself. She looked at him and he smiled. What was she scared off. He was such an amazing man. Then why the insecurities.
Sid: Chal mai chai banata hu tere leye.
Sana: Nahi do miniute bait na. Siddharth tuje ek baat batau??
Sid: Ha bol na
Sana: Bahot acchi acchi ladkiya teri girlfriends rahi hogi na.
Sid: To uska kya
Sana: Muje aise lagta hai ke mai unse kam hu. Matlab figure wise
Sid: Tere na dimaag me kya bhara hai pata nhi. Tu yeh sab soochti hai?? Isleye tu dar gayi?? Sana tere jaise koi na hue hai na hogi baby. Yeh sab sooch ke tu muje hurt karti hai. Baby tu bahot kubsurat hai. Yeh samaj le. Mere leye sabse zyaada. Ho gaya tera. Ab chai peene chale.
Sana: Ha chal. Siddharth chal na aaj sham me drive pe chalte hai.
Sid: Thek hai. Chal. Maa aa jaane de fir jaate hai
Sana: Thek hai.
    Maa came when they were having tea. Sid didnt even for a moment made her feel awkward. He was very understanding and made her feel comfortable.
Sid: Maa chai piyogi??
Maa: Ha pila de.
Sid: Abhi laaya.
     Sid left to bring tea for Maa. Maa raised her eyebrows at Sana.
Maa: Maan gaya??
Sana: Haa maan gaya
Maa: Acchi baat hai
Sana: Par aapke bete ko manana aasaan nhi hota Maa. Bahot himmat lagti hai.
    They both were laughing, when Sid entered with tea for Maa. They both went quite.
Sid: Aap dono kyu has rahe the
Maa: Kuch nhi hum to aise he...
Sid: Ha muje pata hai aap dono mere piche meri kitni buraai karte ho.
Sana: Hum kyu buraai kare teri. Teri burai karne wali koi baat hai he nhi.
Sid: Ha moti uda mazaak tu. Meri Maa ko apne taraf kar leya ab mazaak uda.
    Maa and Sana started laughing again.
Sid: Mai jaa raha hu apne room me. Tum dono ke sath muje baitna he nhi hai. Aur Maa mai ess moti ko shaam me bahar le jaa raha hu. Late hoga aane me. Dinner bhi bahar he karenge. Saat baje tak tayaar rah moti. Ab haste raho dono.
    Sid left the room. A smile on his face. Sid loved the bond between Sana and his mom. Life was so beautiful with Sana in it. He wanted it to be the same forever. He had told Sana he needed some time. But now he didn't wanted to waste any. He had planned a surprise for her
. He needed to check with kushal first. He will do it first thing in the morning.
    Sana was sitting next to him in the passenger seat looking sexy in a black shirt and blue denim skirt. He couldn't keep his eyes on the road. He wanted to relish her now in the car itself. But he knew he had to go slow with her. She was conscious of herself. He must give her confidence first. She must know how beautiful and hot she is. He will have to teach her to see through his eyes. They went to a cozy restaurant for dinner.  The owner was his friend and he has made arrangements in advance.  They were sitting in a corner of the dinning area, where not many people could see them. Sid went and spoke to the manger. A wooden barrier was put in front so that no one could see them. They ordered their food and something light to drink
Sid: Zyaada strong nhi magate hai nhi to tuje fir se chad jaayegi. Yaha to koi gate bhi nhi hai jisi tod ke tu bhag sake
Sana: Siddharth tu ab kuch zyaada nhi bol raha.
Sid: Zyaada kya?? Sahi bol raha hu sweetheart.
    He shifted his chair, sat close to her and kissed angry Sana on her cheek. Their food arrived. Sid fed her and ate  too. They talked about so many things they had not talked about. Sid came to know that Sana loved children. He felt something twist inside. It was 10.30 pm when they left the restaurant. Sid took her to a beach. It was quite there, nobody was to be seen except a few people far away.
Sana: Haaye Siddharth yeh kitni pyari jagah hai
Sid: Hai na muje bahot accha lagta hai yaha aana.
Sana: Iske pehle kise laya tha yaha?? Kitni ladkiyo ko laya yaha??
Sid: Are meri Maa kisi ladki ko nhi laya. Hum college time me aate the. Fir baad me jab muje kuch stress hota ya mai kush hota to yaha aa jaata. Akela. Samji.
Sana: Sach bol
Sid: Baby tere alawa kisi ko nhi laya.
Sana: Kha meri kasam
Sid: Ha teri kasam meri maa.
    There was a couple passing by with a baby in their arms. They saw them and stopped to take their autograph. The baby was too cute.
Sana: Kya mai ese apne god me le lu?
Lady: Ha ha maam kyu nhi.
    Sana took the baby in her arms and cradled her to her chest. The baby cooed. Sana was so happy. She kissed it on its forehead and cheek.  Seeing this an emotion which Sid didnt knew made him feel dizzy. She was looking so beautiful with the child in her arms. A flash of Sana holding his child and cuddling it to her chest came in front of Sid's eyes. This shook Sid to his core. This was an emotion which he had felt only with Sana. An image of pregnant Sana came to his mind.  He trembled and leaned behind to his car for support.