SENTENCE STARTERS

"God, I'm so tired

"God, I'm so tired..."

"I don't wanna leave her alone. So many bad things could happen if I do!"

"I-I was going to tell you, I just...I didn't want you to see me differently."

"Well...this is Rosemarie. She's...she's my daughter."

"Remember when I told you that I slept with that girl in summer camp? Well...I wasn't lying about that."

"Could you pass me the bottle over there? Rosie needs to eat."

"I don't know what's wrong! I fed her and checked her diaper, but she won't stop crying!"

"What? Do you think I'm not cut out to be a father?"

"I didn't sleep last night, Rose was being really fussy."

"I don't wanna drop out of high school but...Rose needs me and I can't leave her."

"I have to go to the bathroom, could you hold Rose real quick please?"

"Hey! For a sixteen year old raising a baby, I think I'm doing a pretty good job!"

"Oh! Look at this little Hawaiian baby shirt I found for Rosemarie! She's gonna love it!"

"Look! She has my curls! She's gonna be just as beautiful as her dad!"

"Look, her mom didn't want her. But...I did. So she's mine now. Plain and simple."

"Please don't tell the other Losers. They...they won't understand, they won't think I'm capable enough to do this."

"I've been a dad to Rosemarie Eden Tozier for a day in a half but if anything happens to her, I'll kill everyone in this room and then myself."

"Is it safe to take a six month old baby to the quarry?"

"Uhhh...does she feel a little warm to you? She shouldn't feel that warm, right? Oh god, do you think she's sick?!"

"Rosemarie is the love of my life, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm willing to get a job to make more money for her.