"Late again Mr. Rosario."
The teacher folds her arms as Alejandro walks embarrassed to his seat, he hates this class.
"Alright everyone, I'm assigning partners for this lecture. When I call your name, please go find your partner."
Alejandro zones out as the teacher begins to assign partners until he hears his name called.
"Alejandro Rosario, you're with Tiffany Roberts."
He turns his head, and there she is, that's the girl.
In his eyes, she's walking towards him in slow motion, flashing him that same smile he couldn't remove from his mind. As she sits, he goes silent,
no words could form in his head or his mouth.
He sits there speechless until she faces him.
"Tiffany." She says sweetly as she holds her frail hand out waiting for him to shake it.
"Alejandro."
He shakes her hand softly and finds himself staring at her as she smiles, this ones gonna be a wild one,
he thinks as she faces the front of the room.

"So, Tiffany." He starts trying to hide his nerves while they walk out into the hallway.
"You're the girl I ran into yesterday, right?"
She nods as a giggle escapes her lips.
"Yeah, that was my clumsy ass."
He laughs, he can't think of anything to say,
but he so badly wants to just talk to her. He smiles at her again as she begins typing something on her computer, her nails click against the keys as she types quickly. Her nerves have flared since she heard the name, Alejandro Rosario, she really hoped that she wouldn't have been paired with him. She can't handle the stress of being hidden or hiding someone for a third time, she tries to control her nerves but is being challenged by Alejandro's dark brown eyes gazing upon her. She look up at him making him look away immediately, she watches his cheeks grow flushed.
"So, what should we do for the lecture?" She says trying to focus on the task at hand, she turns the computer towards him and watches as he scans her notes.
"We could do the one about love." He says confidently.
"Ok, what should the essential question be?"
"How long does it really take someone to fall
in love?"
He speaks almost immediately after Tiffany finishes her sentence, giving her the feeling that he's thought about it for a while.
"That's good, test subjects?"
She looks up at him and sees a shy smile grow on his face.
"Me and you? Just keep tabs of our feelings."
She smiles again.
"Wow, you're really smart."
He smiles.
"I think about things more than people think."
She giggles as she focuses back on her computer screen, typing the boys thought into the note before submitting it to the teacher.

"So what now?"
She gently closes her laptop and rests her back against the wall, Alejandro shrugs.
"I don't know, we could just talk, if you want too."
She smiles at his nervous tone and goes to sit right next to him, resting her head against the wall while looking into his eyes.
Alejandro's mind fades to a place he wasn't expecting it to fade too, he suddenly got the urge to kiss her all over, hear her heavy breathing right in his ear, and know that she's his and only his.
"What should we talk about?"
Tiffany's words break Alejandro's thoughts,
he shrugs.
"Tell me about yourself?"
She giggles lightly.
"Well, I'm from Brooklyn, I have a sister and she and I live with our dad since our mom pretty much cut us out of her life."
He sits up now and looks over at the girl.
"I'm so sorry, that's no life anyone wants to live."
She shrugs.
"It's better without her here honestly, my dad and I fend for ourselves, and my sister will eventually help once she's old enough to get a job."
He smiles.
"Anything else?"
He was eager to get to know this girl.
"I could tell you about why we moved here,
if you want."
He nods his head rapidly.
"Well it started with this group of girls I met in the beginning of freshman year. We all became really good friends right away, but what I didn't know was they were like 'wannabe hoes' or whatever you'd call it and were constantly caught up in drama and getting in trouble. In order to fit in, they taught me
a lot of things and had me do certain things I'm not necessarily proud of right now..."
She looks down at her hands disappointed in herself, Alejandro gently lifts her chin and flashes her a reassuring smile.
"I'm sorry, girls are nothing but drama."
"That's not even the worst part." She says with an uncomfortable chuckle.
"They got me to buy their drugs and everything else and then dropped me over literally nothing,
they stalked me and my sister for months.
I've never been so scared in my life."
She looks away from the boys eyes and at the wall across from them as she feels him pull her into a hug, he was so empathetic of this girl, he didn't know what else to do in the moment.
"Wow, that's rough." He says in a serious tone.
"Yeah, but it's whatever at this point, I'm a lot happier without them than I ever was with them."
He smiles at her words and releases her from the hug.
"What about you?" She says awkwardly.
"Tell me about yourself."
He smiles shyly at the ground.
"Born and raised here in jersey, I live with my parents and my brother and I'm famous."
She laughs at his cocky attitude.
"Sorry Mr. TikTok boy."
He rolls his eyes.
"Please don't call me a TikTok boy, I hate that that's all I'm known as, I'm way more than that on
the inside."
"I can tell, you're a lot nicer than I thought you were gonna be."
He smiles at her words.
"Thank you."

He looks down bashfully until they hear the bell ring, the pair rushes back to the class and picks their things up.
"I'll see you later then?" Alejandro says hopefully.
"For sure, it was nice getting to know you."
"You as well."
He walks over to his locker with the widest smile plastered along his lips.
"So I'm assuming you found her?" Mattia questions as he puts an arm around Alejandro's shoulders.
"Oh yeah, I didn't even know I had a class with her."
"Well? What's her name?" Kairi asks since he's been anticipating the big reveal.
"Her names Analicia." He lies, the boys nod.
"Cute name." Mattia says.
"Cute girl too."