➼𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

i usually drive to school but mom decided to drop me off today , i couldn't even say no because i miss having a ride with her to school . Jon and i goes to the same high school , just he's the senior and yeah im the junior . no one in the school believed that we are related . they are all saying that it's fake and i'm  just creating stories but some of Jon's friends believe that we are related because yeah they've seen me and Jon together at some parties that Jon's threw at his place (his birthday) .

i walk to my locker to get some of my books for the first subject . usually on Thursday, we are going to have this english class and it will be combined with jonathan's class .  it will be not that fun because first, my friends are kind of annoying, second , all of my friends have this huge celebrity crush on my cousin which is to me 'annoying' . annoying its not a definition of jealous okay.

'LIA!' Kaylee pats my back and i smile while looking at her

'FINALLY! you come! i miss you!!!' she hugs me and i hug her back

'yeah im back, i mean the shooting session was fun im going to miss everyone though' i smiles and she smiles too .

'come on! we are going to be late for english' she says and i nod .

we get into this hall, i don't know how to describe my feelings at this moment because im currently trying to chill out by hearing that Riley said mr foster already give the students their own pairs for the drama scene that we need to  present next week . okay , i kind of hate this like, drama? no. i mean yeah im still having thoughts on how my character in seaquest is going to work out and right now there are another role play in school? gosh this is so tiring, really. 

'hey Lia! i bet im going to be with Jonathan Brandis!' Riley laughs and i look at her .

'oh your cousin isn't? or no?' Mia continues and all of them laugh . i can only flip the text book pages just to ignore what she's saying .

i can see Jon is talking to his friends but his eyes are on me, i just don't want him to know that im sad or whatever because he's going to do it just like we're at home or parties . he's going to calm me down and tell my mom, but actually he's just lying about telling my mom . i try to start a conversation with Kaylee who is one of my best friend .

'okay class, you and the seniors are going to be separated in pairs' i hear mr foster .

Jon eyes locked into mine. i know, how bad he wants to be my partner because he wanted to try to play one role with me before everything happen in reality on set . i also want him to be my partner because we might going to not feel awkward when being in the tv show soon .

mr foster is calling the names and their partners for this drama practice and stuffs . i haven't hear mine or neither Jon . i hear Riley's name . i know she's gonna make it . bye Jon, i guess we aren't meant to be partners. Then, i was wrong, she got Raymond as her partner .

'well, the two of you cousins need to work together . i just want to see the way you guys acting' he says and  we both nod

jonathan look at me and i look at him, we lost words . ME AND JONATHAN? TOGETHER? OH GOD NOT IN SCHOOL TOO. I KNOW I WISHED FOR THIS BUT WHY IT TURNED INTO REALITY?