Chapter 18: Su Han Mother

Start from the beginning

After hearing the words, Su Ran smiled and didn't speak.

Su Han was born when the original owner was 16 years old. Su Han is now in junior high school. She is only 28 years old. Can she not be young?

"By the way, Su Han's mother, you and Su Han's father, have you been doing business outside?" Zhou Qin asked.

Su Han has no father ...

Su Ran secretly said.

Before Su Ran confused the other's question, the head teacher had entered the classroom.

"Everyone is here," the head teacher looked around the class and said, "The purpose of the school to invite parents to come to the school is mainly to distribute the results of the mid-term exams. Face to face with the teacher to find out how your child is at school. "

"I have the transcripts and rankings for this midterm exam. I'm sorry for parents to pass them back." Then, Mr. Wang sent a stack of transcripts in his hand.

After receiving the report card, Su Ran saw Su Han's name at first glance.

Right in the first row, of course you can see it all at once.

This transcript is ranked according to the ranking of the class, so Su Han is the first in the class?

Whoops, Su Ran remembers that the novel seems to mention that the villains did well in school. After Su Ran died in the original book, Su Han completed his studies by scholarship.

However, Su Ran did not expect that his villain's son's performance would be so good!

Mathematics 100, Chinese 98, English 99 ...

When Su Ran went to school, he had a serious scum, and he had never seen such a score!

"Yeah, your family Su Han is the first in the class again?" Zhou Qin on the side also saw the ranking on the report card and said to Su Ran.

In her son's class, it seems that Su Han has always been the first in the class, but unfortunately he has only seen his name and no one.

"Look at this score. It's a really good test. It looks like my family's Du Wentao." Zhou Qin stared at the score of his own son who was already in the 20th place, and couldn't help looking at Su Ran with some envy.

The parents who were purely stocked and their sons were able to take the first test again and again. Their home was picked up and picked up by tutors, and it was only this point that was tested.

How big is this person-to-person gap?

"If you want me to say it, it's still your family Su Han who is smart and has a gift for learning."

"Dad Su Han must also be very smart, right?" Zhou Qin asked with another look on his face.

Otherwise, can I find such a young and beautiful wife?

"Hehe, where is it?" Su Ran was ashamed: "Our family, Su Han, mainly follow me and follow me."

Su Ran was blushing, thinking of his son, but couldn't help but be proud.

"Really? No wonder, Mom Su Han is very clever at looking at you."

"Is Du Wentao and Su Han at the same table, and I would also like to ask your family Su Han to help my family Du Wentao."

I haven't seen Su Han's parents before and I have heard some bad rumors, so Zhou Qin has never let his son go too close to this Su Han.

Seeing Su Ran today, Zhou Qin felt that this was also a very regular family.