Saying this they hang up the call. Rohit went to play the match with the team . As he had chosen batting , they were batting first.

And during running he was injured but still he decided to continue. But after walking a little, the pain was unbearable . The physio was called and he was taken   out of the field.

Meanwhile , Mahi who was seeing the match on TV was worried as well as angry after seeing the replays.

"Jab pata h chot lagi fir bhi rehna jaruri h. Ruko isse me badme dekhunga" Mahi thought to himself.
( When he knows that he is injured, is it necessary to play even then. I will see him later on.)

But at the same time , he was worried also because in the morning, he saw that dream and now his Ro was injured.

After some time , it was announced that Ro's injury was serious. He won't be able to play the remaining match and will be out from the remaining series.

Hearing which Mahi couldn't stop himself . He booked the tickets for Mumbai.

Mahi: Sakshi , pack the bags , we are going to Mumbai to meet Ro.

Sakshi who was unaware of Ro's injury said " But Ro is in not here na. Then sudden plans to Mumbai".

" He will be soon retuning back as he is out of the series due to injury and I can't wait to meet him. So, it will be good to surprise him and waise bhi , Ziva wanted to meet Sam na. She will be very happy". - Mahi.

Sakshi: ok, I'm packing the bags . Flight kab h .( When is the flight?)

Mahi : At 2 o' clock.

After a long journey of 5 hours and changing to flights , they reached Mumbai and directly went to Rohit's house and rang the bell.

Ritika who was busy in playing with Samaira , hearing the bell , opened the door and was happy to see Mahi Bhai and Sakshi Bhabhi.

Ritika: What a pleasant surprise!!

" Chachi, where is Sam?" Exclaimed an overexcited Ziva.

Ritika: Zivu, Sam is in the room playing with her toys . Go and meet her .

Hearing which Ziva run to  the room to meet her younger sister.

Ritika: Mahi Bhai, aaplog bhi rest Kar lije. Ro ki flight early morning me pochegi. Tab tak me dinner lagati Hu.( Mahi Bhai, you guys also take rest. Ro's will be reaching early morning. Till then , I prepare the dinner.)

Next morning,

Rohit's pov-

The flight reached early. My leg is paining a lot and I'm having some difficulty in walking. But soon, I will reach home and can rest. Even the doctors appointment has been taken.

Reaching my home, I opened the door from the spare keys . I directly went to my room .

Where I find that someone is sleeping besides Sam but it's not Ritika as that person is really small. Like a small child is sleeping besides Sam . Going near, I see that it's Ziva. But at that moment, I didn't paid any heed to it. I slept besides them.

Precap-

Some sweet Mahiro moments along with Ziva-Sam.

Happy wala b'day Ro.
Many many happy returns of the day 🎂

A/n-

The longest chapter I have written till that.

So,  friends. I hope you all will like it. Suggestions are always welcome..

Ignore the grammatical errors if any.

Keeping smiling and be safe  by staying home.

And yes, don't forget to vote and comment.

Yours
Mahiro ❤️.