✔¦¦ two ounces of jealousy

Start from the beginning

"Come on, Takumi-chan~ Just a little bit, please~" Risuko pleads, tone almost deceiving for any stranger who clearly hasn't a single idea what her favorite hobby is. However, as Takumi had known the girl for a year now, the honey she uses to mask the poison it can cause was completely null for the blonde boy.

"I'll abandon you!"

He spats the empty threat with utmost ease. Yet, it must me noted that it was nothing but empty; it wasn't a lie that he cannot do so. It was either because he has enough decency not to just abandon a teenaged girl in a foreign country or he doesn't really dislike the girl like his tounge would always imply.

~~~~~

"Takumi, Takumi!" As the said male finds a hand tugging on his sleeve, the flaxen-haired boy pauses his steps, staring down at his Risuko who wore a fake beard whilst pointing towards a certain direction. Cocking an eyebrow, Takumi watches the girl gawk in anticipation. "That guy is hot!"

The corners of his lips curves down to a deep scowl, shifting his attention towards where the girl was currently pointing. It took no more than a heartbeat for his features to darken at the sight of boy in their age with shoulder-length jet black hair. The hansome stranger's locks were tied neatly in a ponytail, showing off the piercing decorating his ears.

Of course, what else could he expect? It was pretty much impossible for the simple-minded woman to not finding at least ten men which would catch her fancy -- furthermore, in a foreign country.

"Oh, dear Takumi-chan~" Risuko swooned, leaning her form closer towards the biracial male as she bats her eyelashes in a comical manner -- too exaggerated to be sincere. "Please do enlighten the White Death how to say, "Mind telling me your name and number, hotsuff?" in Italian." The words left her mouth in a flirtatious manner, grinning widely as the shorter teen basically droiled at the sight of the attractive boy -- an innocent boy who was simply minding his own business.

Too bad he was born with a handsome face and had to catch the attention of a crackhead.

Takumi feels a vein pop as he witnessed the ebony-haired stalker stare at the stranger with great enthusiasm shining through her hazel hues, irritation bubbling on his stomach. "Don't bother the good people here, you idiot!" He barks, grabbing Risuko by the back of her collar, before proceeding to drag her away from the gut-wrenching stranger.

"Ah! Mi Amor~" Risuko cried as she stretched her arms, reaching out for the unnamed male like in a disney fairy tale. Her overdramatic reaction resulted to a flustered countenance masking her companion's features -- the latter feeling he could dig himself a hole to crawl in out of his stalker's ridiculous actions. "At this rate, the both of us will be doing a remake of Your Name."

"At this rate, I'll be stuffing a tissue on your mouth for you to shut up." The golden-haired chef grumbled, lifting a hand to tear of the faux beard hanging on Risuko's jaw. Only when anyone considered as a good looking boy was finally out of sight was when the male teen released his forceful grip on the always preposterous girl.

"Kinky~"

"I am seriously going to abandon you in a foreign country!" With a frown plastered across his thin lips, Takumi drags the girl along to return the unpaid item back in place. A blush dusted his poreless cheeks from his companion's mortifying reply.

On the other hand, Risuko was well aware that her blonde tsundere was simple acting like his usual perverse self, chuckling as she tailed Takumi upon regaining her freedom to walk on her own free will. Smiling as she increased her pace to walk by the golden-haired half-Italian boy's side, the ebony-haired girl shifts her hand behind her back, showcasing an innocent ambiance anyone would regret even considering so. "You say that when you're leading me to the ladies section in the department store."