Loving You Tonight

Start from the beginning

I decided to go jump in the shower my damn self and get ready to go shopping.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me this bed costs how much, its only a damn kids bed" I told the salesmen as he tried to point out this castle bed for Honesty. The bed was almost four thousand dollars. 

I mean seriously she is only six, she is growing to grow out of the bed in a few years. 

"I apologize ma'am, I didn't know you were one of those kind of people" he said looking me up and down. Did this motherfucker just lose his mind. "And what the hell is one of those kind of people supposed to mean do you know who your talking to" I said causing a scene in the store.

Normally I don't even act like that but he really just took me all out of character making that statement. I noticed the store clerk was turning red and embarrassed by my tone. "Look miss if you don't calm down I will get security to escort you out of here"

"Look nigg..." I started but then was interrupted by a man who looked really familiar. "I'm going to say this real calm, nigga if you don't back the fuck off her and apologize for your rudeness I know some real niggas who got a broomstick with your asshole just waiting to be broken in" Solo said scaring the shit out of me and the salesmen. 

"Excuse ma'am I apologize for my rudeness and ugh carry on with your day" he said rushing to get the hell away from us. Thinking back to what Taye said I really didn't know what to say to Solo, I mean she did say he was dangerous but I was glad he stepped in. 

"Umm thanks Solo..." I began but he interrupted me again. "Solomon and you can thank me by giving me your number" he said showing off a full set of pearly whites. 

I just walked off and rolled my eyes. Don't get me wrong I was grateful he stepped in but I can smell trouble all over him. I made my way out of the store and straight to my car but before I could open it, I heard Solo running after me. "Damn wait up girl, why you tryna act like you ain't feeling me" he asked blocking my door. 

"Look I need you to move cause I got stuff to do and I'm not interested in you" I said getting ready to pull out my mace. "Let me sit down and have a one on one with your man" he said arrogantly. 

"What boy please!" I said getting annoyed. "Alright just hear me out. I know you ain't happy with your man. Because if I was your man you wouldn't be shopping alone in a furniture store and I wouldn't dare let any nigga try to come out at you side ways. So let me talk to him and let him know that the king gone take care of you and lets get these divorced papers signed" he said laughing. 

I was in full affect with pulling out my damn mace. "You got two options, either moving away from my car or getting sprayed with mace and me possibly running you over" I said wanting a nigga to try me. 

"He put his hands up in defeat and moved away from my car. "I'll see you around beautiful" He said walking to his 2014 Mercedes Benz S class. 

I was impressed by his car but I know where home is and I don't need anymore wanna be thugs in my life. 

Jenessa

First day of school was a disaster. Nisha pretended like she barely knew me the whole day, every teacher gave us a shit load of homework, and people were already making little side jokes about me like I couldn't hear them. 

The only thing good that came out of this is the new boy who just transferred to our school. All the girls were talking about him. At 6'1 about 194 pounds all muscle, dark brown puppy dog eyes, smooth caramel skin resembling the rapper Nelly. Armani had to be one of the cutest boys are school has ever had and every girl was ready to forget they had any morals for him.