"Uhm, you’re having twins..." I wanted to faint when those 4 words came out of her mouth. Everyone’s eyes widened.

"What they never told us we were having twins!" Diggy told her.

"Well the little baby must have been hiding behind the other, because there is another baby inside there." The doctor explained.

"Oh my god you’re having twins!!" All of our parents screamed out.

" I guess so." I strugged.

"Back from the top, On the three. ONE, TWO, THREE, PUSH!!" The doctor screamed out. I pushed sooo hard. I wanted this to be over with. I looked over and seen a nurse holding my baby. I couldn’t take it. "PUSH!!" the doctor told me once again, I followed directions. But wtf she didn’t even count lying ass bitch. " ONE MORE TIME PUSH!!" She screamed out I pushed as hard as I could, then signed in relief. I heard a babies cry. " Congratz you were right it is a girl!" The doctor exclaimed.

I see them taking my babies away, I got rowdy. I guess Diggy noticed because he stopped and whispered in my ear. "Relax babe, they are just cleaning them." Then they came back in the room. "Do you want to cut the umbilical cord sir?" they asked him. He smiled so wide he looked like he was off a kool aid commercial.  "Oh uhm yes." They gave him the scissors and he did it. Then they handed him both of the babies. He held them in his arms. I wanted to cry. It was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

"What would you like to name them?" The nurse asked me with a clipboard in her right hand and a pen in the left. I looked up to Diggy. We never decided on any names we wanted to do it in the moment.

"It’s up to you beautiful." He told me. I smiled and reached out for a baby. He handed me the girl she was in all pink. “I want to name her Taylor Samantha Simmons." I told the nurse she wrote it down. Then Diggy grabbed Taylor and handed me my new son. I looked at him. He was like my little prince charming. So I named him. “I want to name her Daniel jr King Simmons." I said. Both Daniels were smiling so hard.  It was so cute. I scootched over and let Diggy lay with me and the kids in his hand.

Then everyone came in the room. Their eyes opened in shock. Our parents were on the side crying. "Oh my god, you guys had twins!?!" Nia said out loud. " I KNEW SHE WAS STORING SOME MORE LIL THUGS IN THERE I KNEW IT!!" Ray Ray spoke. I shook my head and shushed him, and pointed to the kids. They went to sleep and our arms. After a while they brought in a ton of gifts and clothes for Taylor but since it was unexpected for Daniel Junior our parents went out to search got boy clothes. I gave them soo much money. Nia and Tiara were fixing how I looked. -.- I wanted to kill them. When there were done they took pictures of me and Diggy holding the kids. When they finished I laid my head on Diggy’s shoulder while holding.... King. Yeah that’s his new nickname King. I was holding king in my arms and lay on Diggy’s shoulder. I slowly started to drift to sleep.  Then woke back up trying to catch myself from falling asleep. Diggy looked down and me.

"Babe go to sleep you need your rest." He whispered in my ear and gestured for Nia to take King away from me. I reached for him as she took him out of my reach.

"No please. Can I hold King some more?" I asked.

" Who tf King? I thought his name was Daniel jr." Roc asked. I shook my head.

"Daniel is his real name, since there is already a Daniel I wanted to call him by his middle name King." I explained. Everyone slowly shook their heads. I swear they slow.

"Well you can hold King when you wake up." Nia told me. I smacked my lips together. Man fuck them. I just rested my head on Diggys shoulder again. Diggy gave Taylor to Tool. Tool held her. I wrapped my arm around Diggy's torso and rested my head on Diggys chest, and slowly drifted to sleep.

________________________________________

Picture of the kids in external link