Not everything that glitters is gold

Authors notes :Hey thank u for reading ,this means a lot to me.
Warning this chapter has obscene language ,moderate .This chapter have some life lessons and I hope u enjoy and continue reading enjoy ur day ,u can message if u like and I really appreciate your support xoxo 

******************************

"In life we all make mistakes knowingly and unknowingly but sometimes our mistakes turn into habits "

It was January this year ,I
had  exams ,a very important one as well .This exam held my future in its hands ,its was something similar to the  SATs .At my exams I noticed someone ,a friend on social media .I often saw him as we lived in the same area but not once had I spoken to him .

He drew my attention while making a conflict at the exams .
He was one of those trouble sums boys ,(the one that wear their pants by their bottoms like a jail birds )yep those .

But somehow he had my undivided attention .I had a desire of wanting to get to know him .He first texted me ,and ask if I was the same person he saw at the exams .I happily said "yes"somehow ,someway I taught he was different ,like for real but nah ......just another lesson. It was a pretty basic friendly conversation actually between Nick and I. He seem friendly and we had similar personalities as while .

But somehow I couldn't wait to see him again ,I anxiously counted down  the days that slowly passed ,till my next exam .It was English my favorite.
The day of the exam finally arrived  I got their prepared and sit in the chair that was placed for me .
I patiently waited on the arrival of my serect admirer ,Nick .
He was one of the "bad boys" (the boys who had the latest clothing and often skipped school ,engaged in illegal activities ,smoked weed etc) and unfortunately that was my weakness .Something about bad boys always turned me on .
Nick arrived ,almost missed the started of the exam but he didn't luckily.

I quickly finished my paper as it was quite easy I must say but Nick was still writing .So I waited on him ,as I wanted to speak to him .I'm kinda antisocial but he seem easy to speak too so I was willing to give it a try .

He was finished and I handed up my paper after him .I followed him and when I found him I began pulling his rug .I swiftly gripped the  piece of cloth and began running with it like a five year old in a play ground .

He began running behind me surprisingly.  After a short period of time , I stopped to catch my breath and so did he. We talked since we  had nothing else to do after completing our examination .In our conversation he told me he was heading home and asked if I wanted to come "lime"with him. I knew boys definition of " lime" it meant sex in most instances. I placed my cards on the table and told Nick if.  "I'm  going to accompanied you, I'm not engaging in any sexual activities with you "with a serious face so he knew I wasn't joking . He seem understanding and agreed to my strict conditions.

We entered a car and made our way to his house .The car stopped and we headed in the direction of his home .We were  in  a gated high class location ,like Belvily  hills or I'm probably  just over exaggerating .But nevertheless his house was huge ,he made my house look like a cottage .

I felt like I was in a dream, I was his Cinderella ,and he  brought me to his castle. I didn't wanted to be awoken from my dream with my prince charming .But in life we need to stop dreaming and get to fuck up and face reality (these motherfuckers don't care about us they will sell us dreams just to get our pants off)
.......

We made our way to his room. It looked liked a girls room actually the walls were pink and blue but I guess some boys have the same taste appeal as girls.
I laid on his freshly makeup bed and relaxed for a while .He acted  like a gentleman and ask if I need anything .He seem so caring, so sweets but it was all part of his plan .