"No I'm being serious." Gabbie said as the three on the HMS Pogue came and looked, "It's a boat!"

"Holy shit, Gabbie is right. Let's go." Kiara said as she took of her shorts. Gabriela kicked her sandals off. Already in her swimsuit she was the first to dive into the water. She held her breath as she swam down, JJ leading the way. Quickly kicking her legs and moving her arms she reached the boat, grabbing onto the top of it to get a good look at it. Gabbie recognized it as a Grady White, to her surprise it was the one she'd seen when surfing with John B. Her lungs began to burn a little as she used the top of the boat to launch herself upwards and back to the surface. She met the others at the top as everyone gasped for air.

"You guys saw that right?" JJ asked in astonishment.

"Hell yeah! It's a Grady-White."

"I know, a new one of those is like 500 Gs, easy." JJ said as the teens climbed onto the boat, shaking off water droplets, "That's a primo rig."

"Yeah, that's the boat Gabbie and I saw when we surfed the surge. Maybe it hit the jetty or something." JB added.

"You guys surfed the surge?" Kie asked with concern.

"Damn Gabs, didn't know you had it in you." JJ laughed and nudged Gabbie as she giggled.

"Wait, wait. Do we know whose boat that is?" Pope asked, always being the one to ask the important questions.

"No, but we're about to find out." John B said as he grabbed the anchor from where it was stored.

"JB, it's too deep." Gabbie insisted

"Yeah, for the weak and feeble."

"Well, I'm not resuscitating you. I'm just making that clear up front." JJ joked.

"That's fine." John B responded.

"You can do it." JJ teased as he not so subtly bumped Gabbie.

She hoped she wasn't blushing but covered it up with an eye-roll, "I never agreed to that. But, be careful. Don't drown or I'll have to come and save you."

"Pfft, I'll be fine."

"John B." Kiara cut in.

"What?"

"Diver down, fool." Pope interrupted, ignoring the girls' protests.

"Diver down."

"Yeah he is." JJ exclaimed as he suddenly pushed John B into the water. The four waited at the edge of the boat, looking into the water in anticipation.

"Should we go get him?" Pope spoke up. John B then emerged from the marsh right after.

"Oh my god, that took forever!" Kie exclaimed.

"Finally." Gabbie agreed.

"Any dead bodies?"

"Looting potential?"

"No, no." John B said to Pope and JJ's questions, "I found this motel key."

"A key." Pope said in disappointment.