How You Cuddle

(A/N - This was requested by my fellow sinner, Frisky908. Enjoy my dude/dudette! Sorry it came out suuuuper late, 2020 had me thinking I'd be super productive on my books but then it pulled a fast one on me and the last time I posted something I put my whole soul into was May 4th smh)

Charlie
  Cuddles are MANDATORY in this relationship.
  If she feels lovey, is she feels sad, if she feels stressed, give the gorl cuddles. She is a smol bean filled with nothing but love for everyone, especially you, so cuddles are exchanged at any time possible.
  Even before you were together, you guys would cuddle every so often, (with the supervision of Vaggie.)

  Any type of cuddles are accepted as long as they show your love for each other.

Vaggie
  She doesn't really seem like the type to like cuddling, but she will happily do it if either of you are upset.
  Which isn't very often for you, so you're usually the one cuddling her-

  (Sorry this part is super short, I can't really remember what else I originally put for her part of this)

Alastor
  All cuddles with him will be initiated by him when he gets comfortable with physical contact with you, you'll have to wait a little longer into your relationship for him to be okay with you initiating the cuddle time.
  Let's be honest, he probably only accepts being the big spoon unless he's an upset boi and needs all your love and attention.
  Basically, just be patient with him, he'll eventually warm up to giving you affection and you won't regret the wait :3

Angel Dust
  69
    )
  69

Husk
  You always saw him as someone who didn't really like cuddles before you started dating and even for some time after he (you) confessed, but oh boy, you couldn't have been more wrong.
  Once he got his first taste of cuddling with you, he also realized how wrong he was when he though cuddling was way too much physical touch, but he'd never let anyone else but you two know,
  This precious boi wants to make sure you're always safe, even while y'all are asleep, so he always has either his wing, arm, tail, or a mix of them around your body.