Shadows {a/n at the end}

Day three of Dan being Phil's guard, and they had already had more fun with each other in those three days than Phil had had with anyone else.

Upon reaching the palace after going to a carnival with Dan, having him seem more like a best friend than a guard, Phil flopped onto his bed, Dan quietly taking his place outside of the door.

-skip to 2:30 in the morning-

Phil woke up to loud oises and shouting in the hallway just outside his door. He scrunched up into the simple wooden headboard of his bed, back pressed hard against it. The shouting continued for a few moments of shouting, the door flew open, causing a terrified shriek to come fro the prince.

Dan was attempting to push back a figure from Phil's bed, and was succeeding, at least, until another figure appeared behind him and pulled him off of the other. Dan looked up at Phil and wrested himself from the figure's grip, leaping up onto the bed and carefully picking a paralyzed-with-fear Phil. 

Dan carried Phil quickly to the window before swinging over the sill ad leaping out, sliding down the roof as the ebony-hairedprince nearly choked him, his face buried in Dan's chest. 

The figures followed and the prince and his guard both (well, it was more Dan jumping and Phil squeaking and curling in a ball) leapt from one gabled roof to another, sliding sligtly as black-clothed figures spilled from the alleys and windows of buildings and houses, chasing close behind.

A/N

aw yis

excitement

that was for u skyler

for u

alright i do need to apologize for not updating for yearS but it's just that i've been real busy this week and completely forgot until a reader reminded me lmao sorrY

but yeh

chapter three

here you go