Queen: Ridge Farm 1975 (Part 1)

Today was the day, dad told me last week a semi- famous band was coming, I can't remember their name for the life of me it had something to do with royalty , Princess? No. Prince No. King? No. Queen? AH that's it!!!

They apparently had a famous hit with a song called 'Killer Queen' honestly never heard of it, well you don't hear many British hits in Paris... Shit, I need to do that homework soon, this it's weird to be back in Wales; this village, this farm, this house, this room brings back some memories, and the quiet whispers reminding me of being the old town joke and disappointment... Not fun, not fun at all.
"Y/N", Mum shouted.
"Yes Mum?" I shouted back
"Could you please come down stairs, the band are going to be here soon!" She ordered.
"Bloody hell." I murmured and made my way downstairs.

As I made my way into the kitchen I started to hear inconsistent murmurs,
After all people I could of thought of my sister wasn't one of them, I'd put her in the category with John Lennon and the bloody Persian Queen.
"Y/N" my sister spoke begrudgingly,
"Sarah, thought you'd moved to London to get away from my embarrassment. " I replied sarcastically.
"Wow, make me feel horrible, you don't beat round the bush huh?" She said.
"Nope sorry, so how come you're here?" I asked.
"Y/N!" Mum scolded.
"No, no it's fine, I'm friends with the band, that's why I'm here, anyway they'll be here any minute now." She stated.
"Lovely, nice too see you Sarah but I've got more important things to do, Ma I'm going to see the horses, bye my lovely family" I said sarcastically.

As I closed the back door, I looked at the land that surrounded me, I'd always had a soft spot for nature, it was just my thing, as I reached the horses turn out field for the first time in two years, I called for my Cremello Stallion, Ro which was short for Roger Blanche VI ,
"Ro, come here pretty boy, Ro!" I soon saw the impressive 17'2hh stallion make his way over, as soon as he reached near enough I hugged him hard around his neck,
"Hello sweetheart, You've been the only one I've actually missed" I chuckled as I stroked his upper nose,
"The only one who actually cared about me." I whispered in thought.
I lead him and Maddie the chestnut mare back to the stables and finished of my horse jobs for the day but as I passed Ro's stable I whispered "We'll concur that oxer tomorrow".

As I made my way back to the house I realised a new car, of course there is a new car that band is here, I wonder if Sarah has hooked up with one of them, wouldn't surprise me at all. It was as I could see the front of the farm house and Mum, Dad, Sarah and what looked to be 4 hippies which were most likely the band.

The cobble stone path shook beneath my shoes as I was no less than 10 seconds away from the house. The 4 boys stood out like a bright orange wall in a church, one looked exotic with his Floral Jacket, White Bell bottoms, long black hair and dark brown eyes, the next had a large mass of dark curly brown hair he was the tallest of them all and he had a similar outfit to his band mate, the next one seemed quite shy as he made conversation with my parents he had long brown hair and green eyes and the last had mousy brown hair, bright blue eyes and a devilish smirk as he spoke. He was kinda cute I guess.

"Ah Y/N there you are!" Mum spoke as she gave me a vindictive look,

"Hey Ma," I greeted,

"This is Queen; Freddie Mercury, John Deacon, Brian May and my boyfriend Roger Taylor" Sarah introduced, I knew she'd be with one of them!

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N. Mum I've got to go call Amillee she needs some help with some course work." I stated. 

"Y/N you get back here now!" She demanded,

"Bye!" I shouted as I ran back into the farm house.

Once I'd reached the solitude of my room I prepared for my call with Amillee, 

Door Locked so no interruptions: Check

Silence: Check

Course Work: Check

I dialled her number and waited,

Amillee: Bonjour, Amillee parle.

Me: Amillee it's me. 

Amillee: Darling! How are you? 

Me: I want to come home...

Amillee: Y/N, it seriously can't be that bad...

Me: I hate it. 

Amillee: At least on the good side, you've had a lot more time to bond with your parents again!

Me: Bond? I wish... Actually I think my Mum's version of bonding is transforming me into Sarah. 

Amillee: Seriously? 

Me: Not everyone has your sweet parents.

Amillee: Mamman keeps trying to talk me into meeting one of my brothers 'friends'.

Me: She doesn't know? 

Amillee: She'd disown me there and then. 

Me: Amie... 

Amillee: It's not exactly fair is it? 

Me: Life's never been fair two us.

Amillee: Have you seen him yet? 

Me: No

Amillee: What would you do if you did? 

Me: Cut it-

Amillee: Yes, I don't want to picture that thanks.

I suddenly heard a soft knock on the door,

Me: Two seconds Amie, 

"What do you want?" I asked to the person behind the door,

" Sorry, didn't want to bother you." The voice replied.

Me: Two minutes Amie there's someone at the door.

Amillee: Sure,

I reluctantly dragged myself to the door and swung it open; to be met with my sisters boyfriend. "Yes?" I asked, 

"Sorry I thought this was Sarah's room, I'll leave you alone." He explained before he went to walk away,

"Wait what did you say your name was again?" I inquired,

"Roger, Roger Taylor luv." He replied as he walked away.

I shut my door and finished off my conversation with Amillee and listened to a couple of records, it's not very interesting after that.