'What?!' I blurt out inside my head. I almost drop the phone but good thing I restrain myself. Coming back to life?! That's impossible!

"Seungwoo hyung's telling the truth Minhee. We are indeed alive but first things first. Open my phone!"

My head ached when Dongpyo shouted in my mind so I quickly open his phone and follow every instructions he said until I am in his voice recordings.

'What's in here?' I asked. There are only two recorded clips here.

"You will find who the traitor there Minhee." Dongpyo answered. My brows furrowed as I click the first clip. I heard two male voices. And it's familiar to me.

They are both talking about the plan in the building. 'Jinyoung and...'

"... Daehwi?!" I almost shouted the name in shock.

"Don't be too loud!" Yohan hyung warned. I scratched my nape.

'I'm just shock.. I thought they are not traitors.' I said now clicking the second clip. It's now a voice of a woman and she is talking with Daehwi.

'Yuna...' the clip ended and it was just Yuna and and Daehwi's conversation.

"Yep, the three of them were traitors."

'But Jinyoung.. he is missing. Actually we are thinking he is dead too.' I said after I remember about that another vampire.

"He is indeed dead Minhee." Yohan hyung answered.

"I killed him." my eyes grew wide to what Dongpyo stated. Is he serious?!

"He tried to stabbed Yohan hyung so I make a move that time." Dongpyo said and I can imagine how he shrugged his shoulders as if it's nothing at all. Unbelievable.

"We want you to look over them, Minhee. All by yourself."

My brows automatically furrowed. The hell I will do it alone? 'Shouldn't I told the others? So that we can pushed those two away!' I asked.

"You can't.. just look after them for now. Actually I think Wooseok had a same thought for who the traitors are." Seungwoo hyung said.

I am about to tell something when a scream of two women cut me.

"Remember Minhee. Look over those two traitor left. We will come back. Not now but soon."

That's the last thing I heard before I run out of Dongpyo's room.

"What's wrong?" I asked when I reached Seonhwa noona's room.

Hangyul hyung have Seonhwa noona on his arms while Subin hyung have Yoon-ah and the two women have visible pain written to their faces.

"Shit!" I flinched when Subin hyung cursed. He is not holding Yoon-ah anymore cause he is now holding his collar.

"T-there arm and collars." I heard Chaewon mumbled beside me. I turn my gaze at Seonhwa noona's arm and it is glowing same with Yoon-ah's and Subin hyung's collar.

| Chaewon's POV |

Not that long, the glowing parts of their body stopped and the tattoo imprinted their make all of us shock.

"T-that's our pack tattoo.." I heard Eunsang stuttered.

My head spin around making me lost my balance. I felt an arms wrapped around me and it's Junho. I can say it's him by just his scent.