I nod then I look at Christen.

"During the Australia group game, it was revealed by the Fox commentators that I want to break the international goal scoring record currently held by the current Canada Coach, Christine Sinclair. Do you believe I can break that record or is it too far of a reach in today's game?" I recite.

"I think you can do it." Christen says. "Honestly, knowing you, I know that you won't stop until you have the record."

I smile at Christen then I look at the French Journalist.

"Je pense que Audrey peut le faire." I say. "Honnêtement, sachant Audrey, je sais qu'elle ne cessera pas jusqu'à ce qu'elle ait le dossier."

"Merci."

"De rien." I say then I tune out while Vlatko and Christen are asked questions.

I tune back in when I'm asked a question.

"Audrey what is your reaction to some of the language being used by the English team towards the team and more specifically you?"

Daan's Ex brainwashed a few of the younger English players into hating me and they've been talking a lot of shit.

"When I first heard what they were saying I immediately thought of a quote from my favorite book, To Kill A Mockingbird." I say.

"And that quote would be?" Christen asks.

"It's never an insult to be called what somebody thinks is a bad name. It just shows you how poor that person is, it doesn't hurt you."

"Well then." Christen says. "I guess we can add philosopher to your resume."

"But seriously." I say. "Until her name is brought up I forget she exists. I don't care what anybody says about me. It doesn't faze me and I'm looking forward to an intense game tomorrow."

"That's all the time we have." The FIFA organizer lady says. "We'll see you all tomorrow for the Semi final between England and the United States."

- - - - -

"Hey Audi." Jordan Nobbs says as we hug after the semi final.

We beat England 2-0, but tonight's game was boring as fuck.

The only exciting part of the game was the two goals.

I assisted Alex's goal in the 10th minute, I assisted Christen's goal in the 50th minute, then I was subbed out in the 68th minute for Sophia.

"Hi." I say as I hug one of my best friends at Arsenal.

"You okay?" Jordan asks.

"Ask me once I get through that swarm." I say and point to the swarm of camera people.

"Do you need me to go get someone?" Jordan questions.

"No." I say. "I think I'll be okay."

Jordan nods then we switch shirts.

After Jordan and I have switched shirts Balto and I head to the locker room.

The moment I step off the field the camera's start flashing which freaks me out.

"Not again." I mumble then I close my eyes and try not to have another breakdown. 

"I got you." Ash says then she picks me up and carries me somewhere.

"Why does this keep happening Ashy?" I question.

"I don't know munchkin." Ash says as we enter the locker room.

Once in the locker room Ash takes me to my locker then she sits down in my locker as Balto sits at my feet.

"Audi."

"Daan?" I question then I look around the room for my girlfriend. "Daan where are you?"

"I'm on the phone Baby." Daan says then I see Christen holding her phone. "Now I need you to do something for me okay?"

"Okay."

"Tell me what you see."

"I see Julie, Alex, Autumn, Ali, Ashy, Chrissy, Toby, Balto and Moe Moe." I say.

"What color are Christen's eyes?" Daan asks. 

"Green." I say.

"And how many fingers do you have?" Daan questions so I start counting.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...I have 10."

"Do you feel a bit better now?" Daan asks.

"Yeah." I mumble.

"Good." Daan says. "I'm gonna let you shower and get clean, but call me when you get back to the hotel please."

"Okay." I say. "I Love you."

"I love you Audi." Daan says then we hang up.

"WHERE'S MY BABY." I hear my Mom yell.

"IN HERE HOPE." Ali yells.

Moments later my Mom's come into the room so I get out of Ash's lap.

"Mommy." I say then I jump onto my Mom.

"It's okay babygirl." Mom says as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Why does this keep happening?" I question.

"I don't know Audrey."

"Make it stop Mommy." I whisper then I breakdown again.

"It'll be okay sweetheart." Mom softly says runs her fingers through my hair. "Everything will be okay."