Full Story

After the battle ended, the commander told them to return to their own places. Because they need a time to repair all of the damage that happen in a battle of the soldiers before. Arithia ask the commander 'How longer it will takes to repair all of this?" The commander say to Arithia they still can't confirmed about it. So Hiyama ask the commander 'Are they have something that we can do to help all of you?" The commander rejected their request for a help and say to them 'No, All of you can take a rest on your own places for now. We didn't want to become a burden for all of you anymore. So, just take a rest at your own world."

So they accept it without say anything to the commander. When they was going to back to their own places. Hiyama ask Arithia and Lolita 'Hey, can you tell me where did you live?" When Arithia hear that, she say to Hiyama 'Hey, Why did you ask us about this?" Hiyama turn back and say to them 'Well, we already become a hunter of the first fleet all this time together. Why dont we get more closer to each other?" Arithia look on Hiyama and say 'Then buy us some merchandise from your places by a money that you got from hunting those monster." Lolita laughed then she go to Arithia and hold her shoulder. She say to Arithia 'Maybe he won't because he was too focus with his wife." When Arithia knows Hiyama have a wife. She was shocked and she ask Hiyama 'Maybe, Wait wh-what! A wife? Why did you never tell us about this?" Hiyama say to Arithia 'Because you never ask me about that, Right?" Before they make a rude at there, Lolita told them to stop it and talk about the other things.

Lolita ask Arithia 'Hey, when you join us. Who take care of your house? You live at there alone, right?" When Arithia hear that from lolita. She suddenly get Shocked. Lolita was so weird it. So she ask Arithia 'Hey, Why?" Then Arithia take a deep breath then tell them 'Um.. Actually, when i meet with them. I was looking outside the window on my house. Then I saw them and interested with it. So i just go outside my house and just leave the door opened to meet with them. Because I was really excited about it, I just come to here. But, now. I need to go at there and i hope everything will be alright." When Hiyama and lolita hear it from Arithia, they starring on Arithia and say 'You're retarded girl" But Arithia say to them 'Maybe my neighbour will look into it?" Then Lolita ask Arithia 'Hey, you will go there with Hikari and that kid?" Arithia tell Lolita that it was a true. But Arithia was so weird because Lolita never tell them about her family before. So Arithia ask Lolita 'Hey, you never tell us about your family before and we never heard it from you. Can you tell us about your family before we go?" When Arithia was suddenly asked her about it. Lolita looked down and just smiled then say 'Well, should we go now?" Arithia and Hiyama was getting worried about lolita when she suddenly do that. But they didn't want to make lolita sad when she back to her home. So they won't say anything about it and they back to their home.

Arithia,Hikari and Sora return to a same house together. Arithia was so weird when she saw Sora was following them. She ask Hikari 'Hey, why Sora following us?" Then Hikari explain everything to Arithia. When Arithia hear that she was shocked and she say to Hikari 'Wait, Did Sora already steal your heart before me?" Then Sora go to Arithia and say 'Hehe, you were too late Arithia!" Hikari didn't accepted it and say to both of them 'Can both of you be a friend and we live together like a family? We have a kid here. Sora just going to train him right?" After that both of them didn't say anything about it and go to their house.

When Lolita arrived at her house, she meet with her family but none of them was happy when they saw Lolita return to her house safely. Lolita didn't say anything about it. Then she get into her room and take a shower. After that she go outside her house and meet with her friends. All of her friends was so happy to meet with her again.

One of lolita friends ask lolita 'Hey did you meet with the powerful hunter at there?" Lolita laughed and say to them 'Of course, there was lot of a powerful hunter at there. I was really happy because i have a chance to meet with them." Then her friend ask her again 'Which one is powerful hunter?" Lolita didn't know who she need to tell them. She was taking a long time for her to thinking about that. On that time, suddenly one of her friends saw one restaurant at there. Her friends wants to try a food at there. So lolita just follow them.