Adam placed her down and covered her in the blankets leaning down to kiss the girls head. He frowned as  he saw the streaks of tears still visible.

Charlie Conway walked up to the pair and took in his cousins appearance "is she okay?" he asked concerned.

Adam simply shook his head "not even close, but don't worry ill help her through it, theres nothing we cant get through together"

"She's lucky to have you man" the boy said patting his friend on the back before quickly changing and tiredly getting into to bed.

The taller boy quickly showered changed and crawled into bed, shutting his eyes and waiting for the morning and a new day to come. 

The next morning Adam woke up and was surprised to see Charlie was still sleeping, he looked towards the bathroom and found it empty before turning to look at his girlfriends bed which was empty. The boy shot up concerned about his girlfriend and walked to her bed, seeing a note.

Hey gorgeous, went to breakfast with the girls, I couldn't sleep and they popped in to see us all but I didn't wanna wake you or char

Love Lexi.

The boy smiled in relief before quickly waking a sleeping Charlie and  running to the bathroom. Today Team USA would have a press conference so they needed to be dressed and ready to go, looking presentable in about 30 minutes. 

Adam yelled to Charlie that he was going for breakfast with the boy responding with a simple "ok".

The boy rushed down to the hall to see Lexi laughing at something Julie had said. He smiled in relief to see the girl smiling before he grabbed food and headed to the table. He put his food down and walked towards his girlfriend for their goodmorning hug. The girl saw him walking across the room and excused herself, smiling as she sped walked to him and threw herself into his arms as he smiled contently.

The team were all standing at the podium as various reporters surrounded them asking questions. Gordon just finished telling the reporters that Team USA was going all the way when a  tall greasy looking salamander interrupted. 

"Team USA is going down, that's where you going" he yelled out getting everyones attention "I'll see you on the Ice Bombay" he spoke.

Tibbles smiled awkwardly at the team "That's Stansson, coach of the iceland team, he is wound a little tight". The team all started talking amongst themselves.

Lexi turned to the first person next to her which was Jesse "hey im just going to go to the bathroom, ill meet you guys on the bus okay?"

The boy nodded "yeah all good lexi ill let everyone know".

The girl smiled as she walked towards the bathrooms, after doing her business she walked out heading towards the bus when she heard a voice "hey pretty lady, you don't look like a hockey player to me" she rolled her eyes turning to see the iceland team standing there.

"Well that's too bad asshole because I am" she spat back.

The blonde boy walked closer "don't call me an asshole" he  said grabbing her arm.

The girl swiftly kicked him in the balls as he let her go "don't touch me or ill slit your throat with my hockey state" she breathed out.

She took off in a run towards the bus as she noticed the boy chasing her.

Meanwhile the whole team was on the bus.

"Where is she, I wanna go" Golberg whined. 

Jesse Hall sighed "I told you all, she said she was going to the bathroom"

Charlie laughed "ill go look for her, Lexi has no sense of direction"

The team heard Julie gasp "guys I see her coming and someone from iceland is chasing her".

Adam snapped his attention to the window worriedly and went to hop off of the bus. He stopped at the door as he saw the girl getting closer. "Stay there and catch me gorgeous" she laughed through panic. 

They boy braced and caught her as she threw herself into his arms, sending the two to the floor. The girl was panting as she laid on top of her boyfriend and put a quick kiss on his lips .

Charlie ran over, picking the girl up off of Adam as he said her on a chair kneeling infront of her holding her shoulders "you okay little Lexi?" he asked

She nodded struggling to breathe "They are crazy, never again"

Charlie laughed after seeing she was okay and moved to his seat as Adam sat next to her, the girl leaned against her boyfriend as he kissed her head "scariest moment of my life" she laughed as he grinned.