Where Are We?

God I feel stupid for writing this but try to enjoy-
_________________________________

Third person pov

Brad, Xavier, Yadina and Dr. Zoom where in the restroom of their school. "Yadina do you REALLY think it's a good idea to wash Dr. Z-" Xavier was interupted by his little sister yelling. "Xavier! I know what I'm doing! Right Dr. Zoom?" She asked the stuffed turtle.

Brad sighed. "Your going to have to dry him you know! That's not easy trust me I've tried.." Brad stated shivering. Xavier chuckled and had an idea. "Guys do you know what I'm thinking?" "Please not the secret museum please not the secret museum..." Brad prayed as usual. But sadly that prayer will never be answered.

"The secret mueeesuum!" Xavier said sing song like. Brad groaned but followed his two friends that was already taking off. "W-wait up!" Brad yelling trying to catch up with the two. Yadina had touched one of the lions teeth, Xavier touched the other and Brad missed the last on but still managed to get it.

As they went down Berby past by them. "Hi Berby!" Yadina said. "Hi Berby!" Xavier said right after her. "Hi Berby" Brad said gripping onto the pole for dear life as she flew past him. They all got down and Yadina and Xavier was already running again.

Brad fell and then got up running after the two. "Bum bum bum!" Xavier said making random noises. "Ooo! Where getting somethingg!~" Xavier added another comment. "I wonder what it is don't you Dr. Zoom?!" She said hugging the still wet plushie. "It's a...donut?.." Xavier said scratching his head.

"It says..A-Amu-Amane? Yugi.." Brad struggled to say. "In Japan... IN 2020?!" Xavier read surprised. "T-thats two years into the FUTURE!" Brad exclaimed going to gain but Xavier caught him. "Well Let's go!" Yadina said happily. "O-ok give me a second to process this..." Brad said between pants.

He fixed himself and smiled joining the seven and the six year old touching Berby. "Berby let's go!" Xavier yelled excited but nervous. As they traveled through time Brad was spinning. "Woahhh!" And before they knew it they where in a bathroom.

There where  a boy in a uniform a boy with a rag and one girl with a mop. "Where are we?" Brad asked. Berby scanned the boy in the uniform and cap. "Good job Berby!" That's how the adventure began...

I actually like how this came out for some reason- I have problems. If you want to see more ok that's good I liked this. I want this to be a little thing ya know? Anyway stay foxy my friends and stay safe wash your hands Bai!

Benji~