Island??

Zoro's POV

I woke up to waves crashing against the side of the boat, tipping it slightly.
I looked out the window.Oh no were going to sink, I looked at luffy snuggled in my chest. I carefully removed him and placed him on the floor. Then I got up and forced the door open and looked out side, oh no the boat was sinking! I quickly when're back in got a bag and stuffed food, water, towels, blankets and some matches . I went over to luffy and picked him up bridal style, as I walked outside I slipped sideways falling into the water, I hope the others are ok, I held on to luffy tightly trying to keep him above water( it's hard when some one has ate a magical fruit.) as well as my self.

* 20 minutes later ( 8.05)*

The sea was calm now and I saw an island, I swam there and tryed to find a cave , it didn't take long to find one I walked inside and placed luffy down. He was freezing, I decided to peel luffy's top off, I put his top aside and pulled of his wet pants and put them in a pile with my top and pants.

I took the bag off and took out all the wet blankets and towels out, I found a tree just outside the cave to hang the wet things on, after I did that I went back to the now awake luffy. Who was shaking and crying.
"W-where are w-we?" He asked.
I went and sat next to him, and told him the whole story. He cried into my bare chest.
" W-why do I only h-have underwear on. w-why do y-you only have underwear on?" luffy asked
"Because are clothes was soaking,"
Luffy was shivering.
I pulled him on top of me and let him snuggle into me. His tears dropping onto my bare body.
"W-what about the o-others?" luffy asked. I looked deep into his eyes.
"I don't know what happened to them, luffy let's just hope there ok."
He looked up at me moving closer, he closed his eyes falling asleep in a matter of seconds, I closed my eyes too, falling asleep with him in my arms again.

Luffy's POV

I woke up to the sound of fire crackling, and some one crying. Zoro.
I got up and sat beside him.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"My katana's," He mumbled.
What, he was crying because he doesn't have his katana's, I giggled under my breath.
"What's so funny?" he asked
"So you don't care about your crew anymore," I pouted.
He laughed shaking his head, I went to scratch my head but I only open a cut. That's right, I got a lump/cut from before god the lumps big. I started crying. I probably looked hideous I looked at Zoro who was watching me the whole time.
"Don't pick at it you'll make it worse." Zoro said firmly looking at it.
"Now I-I do l-look like a m-monster."
I cried. He looked at me before pulling me onto him, Stretching my arm in the process, I sat on him shaking for fear and coldness.
"Stupid goko fruit, No don't ever say that, you are beautiful!"

I shaked my head and started to cry harder ( a/n don't take that the wrong way!!) making him pull me closer, I was now getting warmed by his body heat, I stopped shaking wrapping my arms around him.
"Shhh it's ok your beautiful in your own way," Zoro whispered in my ear.
Making a tingly feeling in my belly.
That made me feel better I stoped crying and got up only to snuggle back on Zoro because it was cold, he giggled at me placing me on the cold floor.
"I'll go and get our clothes they should be dry by now," Zoro said as he walked out the cave.

I was now shivering, moving as close to the fire as I could get. A couple seconds later Zoro came in with our clothes. I got up to take them off him but he wouldn't let me.
" I'm dressing you today,"Zoro shouted. What him dress me, I kinda felt glad, but....
"N-no I- I can do I-it myself," I shivered. I went to grab the cloths, he only moved backwards so I stretched my arms grabbing my clothes.
"It fine if you don't want me to," He passed me the clothes, I tried to get them on but my hands were to cold, I looked up a Zoro he was already dressed, I attempted again but failed. I fell on the floor and sat there, Zoro sat next to me and tapped his thighs, I climbed on him. Then he took my shorts and put them on halfway.
" Get up." He ordered.
I did what he said and stood up letting my pants fall to the ground. He got up and pulled them on me carefully buttoning the top. I landed a punch on him, he was staring down below, he staggered back, and landed a punch on me , that hurt I kicked him full pelt in the chin, just before a took my leg back he grabbed it making me fall on top of him, our lips attached.

Zoro's POV

The kiss felt good, I pulled away took a breath and kissed him again nibbling on his bottom lip, asking for an entrance. He opened his lips and I slipped my tongue in side his mouth, I explored his mouth making him moan. Out tongues collided and had a battle. I pulled away panting hard.
"Did you like it?" I asked.
"Y..Y-yes," Luffy replied.
I got up and walked out side, calling luffy to join me. I guess he was feeling better because he was all over the place, and very chatty.
"Where are we going?" he asked.
"You'll see," I replied.
We was going to this lake that a saw when I was trying to find this cave, it was beautiful just like luffy. Wait was I falling for our messed up captain? No I can't be.
"Tell me!" luffy demanded.
"No I can't tell you its a ..." I realised luffy wasn't next to me anymore, I stopped and turned around only to see luffy on the floor with his eyes closed.i ran up to him and checked his pulse, he was only just breathing!

Luffy's POV

I woke up to see Zoro sat in a corner rocking back and forth.I sat up and stretched.
"W-what... I-is... w-wrong?" I could hardly talk it hurt to much.
"LUFFY!!" Zoro shouted as he jumped on top of me, he was crying his eyes out.I looked at his tear stained face and caught a tear just before it fell.
"W-what..." I asked.
Zoro mumbled something about death and god before passing out on top of me. That's right I remember falling to the ground and everything went black, Zoro looked like he hadn't had sleep in days. I was out for days!! Anyway why didn't he sleep, no he wouldn't be that bothered would he?

---------------------------------------------
Sorry it's really short!
This is my first fanfic so...
Anyways again sorry if there are any mistakes I'm soooo tired :0zzzzzz
Yeah I don't know what that face is.
Thanks for reading
---------------------------------------------