"And we all know she is far more than that, she always has been," Margaret spoke up, a proud look on her face.

"I hear she summoned an English girl here a few days ago," Lizzie admitted uneasily, "The servants say she left with a vial of poison. Who do you think it's for?"

"It's Nora we're talking about. It could be anyone," Cecily reminded the group.

"The king?" Lizzie questioned, a concerned look on her face.

"God, no!" Margaret exclaimed, letting out a large scoff, "She isn't that foolish. She knew she'd immediately be blamed and we aren't ready for war. Not just yet."

Lizzie and Cecily turned to each other and exchanged a look.

Not just yet.

______

At Westminster Palace in London, Lizbeth walked down the hallway of the castle, holding the hand of her daughter Margaret, whom they called Meg.

Arthur, who was now seven, stood beside his mother alongside his brother Harry and his sister Katherine, whom they called Kathy. She had been born not even two years after Arthur and Lizbeth could tell, just like she had been, Kathy was her father's favorite.

She was a trouble-maker, though. Just like Harry. While Arthur was responsible and Meg was quiet, Harry and Kathy were loud and sometimes even arrogant. She was favored by their grandmother, too. Just as Harry was.

Wanting to mess with his brother, Harry slapped his brother on the back at the same time that Kathy did from the other side.

Arthur smiled, turning to Harry. He playfully slapped him on the chest before doing the same to Kathy. The three of them began to slap each other, laughing as they did so.

Arthur ran forward, laughing as Harry and Kathy chased after him. They continued to run through the halls and Lizbeth smiled, playfully rolling her eyes at the trouble-making trio. Well, it was usually Harry and Kathy starting the trouble, but Arthur was almost always roped into it.

She looked down at Meg, an amused look on her face. "You would not like to join them?" She asked Meg, who smiled innocently and shook her head.

Lizbeth sighed, but continued to smile, knowing her youngest daughter was nothing like her when she was younger. She didn't like to get dirty with her elder brother and her younger brother as her mother used to with her own brothers. She was much more lady-like and Lizbeth was fine with that. She wouldn't get into trouble growing up as she did.

Kathy, on the other hand, was so much like her mother when it came to doing such things. She had a close bond with Harry, but Arthur was protective of her. It was just like how Lizbeth had been with her brothers Thomas and Arthur.

She supposed that was one of the reasons Henry favored Kathy. She was just like Lizbeth in ways.

Later on, Henry and Arthur stood outside in the courtyard, sparring against each other while Kathy watched on, encouraging Harry to win.

Henry stood near them, watching while Lizbeth sat nearby with Meg in her lap.

Arthur smiled and bowed as he won while Harry threw his wooden down on the ground in defeat while Kathy giggled.

Henry and Lizbeth turned to each other, exchanging a look. Lizbeth smiled, watching as her husband knelt beside Harry after handing him back his sparring sword. He instructed him on how to properly use it and despite smiling at the sight, Lizbeth felt unincluded.