"I care Ashton. A damn lot. I want to see you happy, I want to see you smile, I want to keep you sa-"

I instantly cut off as Calum cockily strolled back into the room watching Ashton and I with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. I dropped my hands from Ashton's now blushing cheeks and leant back in my seat.

"How long have you been here?" I grumbled scowling at him.

Calums smirk only spread wider.

"Long enough"

Ashton quickly stood up and adjusted his shirt before turning away to grab his things.

"I best go now" he muttered quietly before slipping past Calum who was leant against the doorway without another glance at either of us.

Calum peered over his shoulder to Ashton disappearing down the corridor before edging into the classroom.

"That looked pretty cosy" he teased. "Was I interupting a moment?"

Calum plonked himself down at the desk in front of me and his face fell as he noticed my glare.

"Yes actually, a very fucking important moment"

"Hey, I'm sorry man" he told me holding up his hands. He then leant forward. "What happened?"

I scoffed.

"Like I'm gonna tell you now"

Calum pouted and slapped my arm.

"Don't be an ass, Hemmings" he groaned.

I almost slapped him.

"ME?!" I realised how loud that had come out and quietened my tone. "Me?! I'm not the one ruining important moments with my best friends-"

"Boyfriend?" Calum interupted and I scowled at the teasing boy.

"Come on, Lukey, you know I'm just kidding. I will get this out of you tonight though"

I frowned. "Tonight?"

Calum smirked, folding his arms.

"Yep, you're giving me a lift home and hanging out at mine for a few. Mum and Dad are out so I've got the place to myself"

I mocked horror. "You're not gonna try and make a move on me are you, Cal?"

Calum snickered. "I'm not the gay one here" we giggled.

***

Detention had sucked, as per. Calum and I didn't do much once we got to his despite our usual routine of raiding the fridge, lounging on the couch watching spongebob and playing video games.

I was so grateful that Calum still felt comfortable enough to be alone in a room with me despite knowing I was gay. Not that I was going to make a move on every guy I layed eyes on, I was just glad that he saw me as the same Luke and didn't feel awkward about it all.

I glanced at my phone. Shit, I better get going, Ryan was going to start wondering where I was. He hadn't text or anything yet, but better safe than sorry right?

"Cal, I best get going"

Calum's eyes flashed up to me.

"No Lukey" he insisted with a pout as he wrapped his arms and legs around my body clinging to me like a sloth. I chuckled.

"Ryan's gonna start wondering where I am if I'm not home soon. He's probably gonna think I got killed, we don't all live on the great side of town"

Calum still refused to let go and I rolled my eyes before prying his arms from my waist causing Calum to whine.

I still had to drag him attached to my legs to the door and he frowned up at me resting his chin on my thigh.

"I do not want to have to get physical with you" I joked as I began prodding his sides causing him to burst into laughter unclasping my leg and rolling around on the floor in hysterics.

"I win" I stated triumphantly.

"Screw you. Go on get your butt home"

I threw Calum a little salute before heading to my car

"See you tomorrow, Lukey" Calum waved as he sat cross legged at his front door.

I laughed.

"Bye Cal"

[A/N:] okay, double update because I can (:

I really hope you guys enjoyed this fluffy chapter as much as I did when writing it.

As usual, I love you guys lots, thank you for reading, Byee (: