HEY!

-Jotaro's POV-

I walked to the parking lot. Y/n always parks in the same spot. I leaned against her car for ten minutes before she came out. She looks nervous. She's seen Star Platinum, her stand probably isn't strong enough to beat me. 

She started to walk backwards. She was scared. 'Good.' "Star Platinum, Za warudo!" Time stopped, and I made my way in front of her. She fell down on her ass, and winced when she Hit the ground. 

"Who sent you?" I leaned over her, covering her entire body with my shadow. I glared at her, and she truly looked scared out of her mind. 'Maybe she isn't an enemy stand user-No! She is. She got close to me, and made me like her. She thought she could sneak up on me with her stand and kill me. But it won't work.' 

"Wh-what do you mean?" 'She's trying to act innocent. Well, it won't work. She can't fool me again. 

"You know what I mean. Who sent you here to kill me? You did just move here a few weeks ago." I looked her right in the eye and I saw that her eyes were starting to water.

"I-I don't know what you mean! I don't want to kill you!" She started crying into her hands. I felt sorry for her, but only for a moment. 

"Crying in front of me wont make me go easy on you, you know." I still had my hands in my pocket, but they were slowly moving out on their own. 

"I don't know what your talking about-! N-now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to drive home and try not to crash into anything." She stood up and grabbed her throat. She's small, and light. 'I could easily kill her right here, right now. 

She pulled out her stand. I believe that this is the famous 'Venus.' She grabbed my hands and tried to pry them off. 'Ha, that won't work. Idiot.' She gave up trying to peel my hand off y/n's neck, and started breathing, and y/n looked a little more relived. I pulled out Star Platinum and starting beating on Venus. She flew into the wall, and I continued 'ORA ORAing' Venus until I noticed how hard y/n was crying. I released my grip on y/n and started to walk away. 

I turned around and saw Venus had come out. She was touching y/n, then helped her up. I was ready for a fight, but she was just standing there, crying. "I-have been nothing but nice to you! And you react like this, and almost kill me over what!? My friend!? For your information all she does is help me do things that I need help doing, like fixing my broken bones, and helping me breathe, and let me see outside of this boring school! But-you! took this as a threat and tried to kill me!" She walked towards her car, and I immediately regretted my decision on beating her up. I was actually very surprised that she hadn't died from that. 

I walked home, and she drove. I felt bad, but was too stubborn to apologize, so what did I do? I went back home, and stayed in my room. It was around 7. I finally decided to go and apologize to y/n. I walked to her house by jumping out the window in my room and safely landing thanks to Star Platinum. I walked to her house, and her nice grandmother answered the door. "Hello?" y/n's grandmother opened the door wide enough that I could see her, but not too wide that I could walk through the door. 

"Hello. Mrs. l/n, I need to talk to your daughter."  She opened the door a little wider and stood there with her hands on her hips.

"I don't think she wants to talk to anyone right now. She's in one of her moods. She's doing something up there that's making the house shake." 

"I just need to apologize to her. I did something truly terrible to her, and I need to apologize." And with that y/n's grandmother let me inside, and went upstairs to y/n's room. I heard the door open, and the sound of something being hit was no longer muffled through the door and walls. It sounded like she was hitting a pillow.  I heard the door close. I didn't bother to try and listen to the rest of the conversation, but could hear it anyways.