"Y'all better get that bitch out of my momma house." Karma said as Brandon carried her out of the house.

Nel laughed grabbing my hand pulling me along with her outside.

"The hell type of shit y'all family be on?" I ask.

"Girl we ain't usually this crazy, well not all the time. You apart of this crazy family now, so get use to it."

I looked over towards Kaine where he sat at a table with his dad. He looked pissed off, but was nodding and listening to whatever his dad was saying.

Z came over to him and said something, then threw his arm over his shoulder. "We fam nigga, we fam!" He yelled making Kaine chuckle.

"Guess it's your turn to do some damage control." Nel said nodding towards them.

"What I do besides wear some shorts he don't like." She shrugged.

"Just give the nigga a ego boost."

I rolled my eyes walking over towards them. I spoke to his dad and Z.

"Shell tell my brother, I be joking to get under his skin. I never do that shit when he is not around."

"Yes, but stop messing with him please." I said.

"I am lil sis, no worries." He said slapping Kaine's chest before standing up and walking off and his dad followed.

I sat in Kaine's lap. "I luh you." I said nibbling on his bottom lip since he wouldn't kiss me.

"I love you too ugly." He said grabbing my thigh. "I still wanna slap the shit outta you for wearing these shorts."

"Shut up." I said kissing him.

*

"Hmm." I said giving Kaine his beer.

"Thanks bae." I nodded about to sit next to him but he pulled me into his lap. "Stop actin like you can't sit in my lap when people are around. You see everybody else not givin a fuck so you don't either."

I nodded because we were all outside and all the King men had their ladies in their lap and Karma was in Brandon's lap.

"Yo Kjayy and Kaine remember when-" Z started but stopped looking at me then Nel. "Uh, nothing."

"No say what you was gonna say." Nel said.

"I forgot." He said looking back towards his phone.

"He trying to get y'all asses in trouble." Their dad said laughing.

"Anything he was gonna say was old shit anyways." Kjayy said shrugging.

"Exactly so there is no fuckin point to bring it up." Nel snapped rolling her eyes.

"Yo, don't get fucked up in front of everybody Chanel." She whispered something in his ear and his eyes got big. "Chill, I was playing."

"Whipped ass." Kaine mumbled.

"So is you tho." I said.

"Chill." He said side eyeing me making me laugh.

"Here Karma ya meany daughter woke up crying." Their Nanna said handing Brei to Karma then walking back over to Jaden who kept calling her name.

"Today just proved where she get that mean shit from. You punching people in the face without even a face twitch." Nel said laughing.

"Chill I'm nice." Karma said.

"Karma I should beat you the fuck up for putting hands on my sister." Z said seriously.

"Man, look you know I love you like a brother, but girly and ya moms stay in the wrong."

"That's my sister and moms tho, I'ma always be at they back. I mean if I witness them in the wrong I'ma correct them, but still."

Karma nodded. "And I respect the hell outta that."

"Here comes drama now so let me go feed my baby." Karma said standing up leaving.

"So you're Shelly? I'm their Aunt Shay." I nodded giving her a small wave.

"So how did you and my son meet?" I scrunched up my face confused considering the fact that I'm not with her son, so why would it matter?

"What the hell does it matter?" Kaine asked.

"She's older, I mean grown so she shouldn't have a problem answering?" I chuckled at her trying to be funny. Even tho she been saying slick shit and sending looks the whole time I been here I'ma stay respectful considering that this is his aunt.

"It doesn't matter." Z said.

"No, I'll answer. We can let it be known now then put it behind us. Couple months before I met Kaine, I met Z. Obviously Z ain't no relationship type dude. He told me straight up he only wanted one thing and I turned him down. He was respectful towards me saying no to him while any other dude would have switched up and called me all types of names. So I guess you deserve props for raising a good son."

"Mmmm." She said turning her lips up giving me a look.

"Couldn't even had said thank you." Nel mumbled.

"Mom stop actin funny towards folks, fuck wrong with you?" Z said.

"Well it's not my fault this older woman is trying to ruin two brothers relationship because she wants to go from one dude to the next."

I chuckled shaking my head as I held my hand up stopping Kaine from opening his mouth. "Let's make some shit clear real quick, right now. I've been ignoring you the whole fuckin time I've been here, all the smart remarks and all the looks you done sent my way. I've trying to be respectful, but that shit dead now. One I am not a fuckin hoe, and I am damn sure not trying to ruin their relationship. I have never been with Z and never will. I look at him like a lil brother. This just shows that you don't know your son at fuckin all, because he was never serious. You also don't have to continue to point out that I am older than Kaleb, we all know this. If you was any real type of aunt and mother you wouldn't jump the gun so quick and assume shit." I stood up. "Done pissed me the fuck off."

I stood up walking away.

"Shelly." Kaine's voice called.

"Nichelle." I heard him jogging towards me then grabbed my arm.

"Stop Kaleb. No, it's fine. Maybe this shit is a sign. Maybe I won't fit into this family."

.....