Track #1 | I Like U

Track #1: I Like U by NIKI

"R-Rita, I'm almost there!"

"Shit, Ken!"

They both came violently. With Rita on top, she crashed her body onto Ken's chest. They were both trying to catch their breath as beads of sweat dripped down on their body.

"Another wild night with you." Ken slowly leaned in and placed his lips on Rita's soft and plumpy ones.

"Nag enjoy ka?" Rita asked as she looked up to meet Ken's hazel brown eyes.

The latter showed his charming smile and nodded, "Palagi naman. Lalo na when you're in charge."

"Talaga lang, ha?"

Ken nodded to convince Rita, "Yes, Ma'am. I like the wild Rita. Ako lang nakakakita, eh."

"Ikaw lang naman talaga deserve makakita." She replied with her gummy smile. Ken caressed Rita's hair as his response.

Rita's

It's been months since we started doing this 'thing'. I never thought I'd be doing this with someone I should only be friends with— si Ken.

We have that 'friends with benefits' kind of thing. Ang unusual ba para saming mga artista? Well, you can't blame me. He's that good in bed, and I like him.

We started doing this 'thing' after our party para sa finale ng teleserye namin together. Our co-workers teased that we're too clingy that night because we're drunk. Ken insisted that he'll drive me to my condo, then one thing led to another. At ito na kami ngayon.

End

-

The morning after, Ken was the one who woke up first. He slowly took off Rita's arms snaked around his body. Good thing na she didn't woke up. He dressed up and went directly to Rita's comfort room to do his morning routine.

After doing his morning routine, he then went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

Thirty minutes later, as Ken is still prepping for their breakfast, he felt Rita's arms hugging his waist.

"Ano 'yan, Mister ko?" Rita asked. He looked back at Rita to reply.

"Bacon and eggs lang, Misis ko."

Her cheeks turned crimson red as she heard his answer. Natahimik si Rita which Ken noticed immediately.

"Ang aga aga, nakablush on agad?" He teased her. She laughed gave him a playful slap on his back, "Grabe sa 'Misis ko', panindigan mo 'tong kilig ko, hoy! Wala tayo sa harap ng media."

"Go ahead, kiligin ka lang. I'm always down to see that cheeks of yours na pulang pula dahil sa'kin."

Rita's

Here he goes again, ang pa-fall masyado. I will always have the butterflies everytime na ginagatungan niya yung mga sinasabi ko sa kanya. He always does this kapag oncam kaya I'm used to it, pero iba pala talaga kapag wala sa harap ng camera 'no?

I have ways admired Ken from the very start. His personality, the way he puts so much effort on doing something he loves, yung transparency niya as a person, bonus na yung looks and his performance.

Inadmit ko naman na I have a crush on him. Siguro, he thinks na happy crush lang, pero it's way deeper than that. Patagal ng patagal, lalo akong nadekwat, especially when we started doing this thing of ours.

We both said this was just physical but one of us lied, can't set feelings aside.

I know that he agreed just for fun, at ito naman ako, pumayag dahil umaasang baka may patutunguhan yung ginagawa namin. I took advantage of this moment to be closer to him or kahit papaano, he might have felt some special connection.