•5•

⚠️TOUCHY SUBJECT!⚠️

[2 days later]

"Hey, Ansley is coming over guys," Austin says while sitting down on the couch.

Thank God. I need a break from these dumb bitch boys. I swear I just need some girl time and it sucks I can't go out and do anything. It also doesn't help that I started my period today, so I'm very moody.

The front door swings open and Zion runs in. He was supposed to be getting food for everyone, but he is empty handed. He looks so panicked and worried. "Where is Caitlyn? Is she okay?"

I step out from the kitchen area, "What's wrong? I'm fine."

He runs over to me and wraps me in the biggest hug ever. What the hell is wrong with him right now? I didn't even leave the damn house.

His heart is beating so fast and he is completely out of breathe. "Caleb, what's wrong?" He kisses the top of my head and sighs.

"I got a text from the Black X."

"What?" I ask pulling away from him.

"He told me that since I was leaving that he would be able to come get you. He said that your protection left."

I can't do this shit anymore. The Black X is literally ruining me. I can't do anything and now he's texting the people that are so important to me. Everyone is in danger at this point and I can't do it.

I run to the bathroom and I open the toilet lid. I lean over and I start to throw everything up. I don't even know what I ate last night, but it looks awful.

The door opens up and Zion runs over to me. He holds my hair back as I continue to throw up.

Once I'm done I lay down on the bathroom floor and he sits down next to me. He wraps me in his arms as I start to cry.

"Talk to me, love."

I sigh, "I don't know, Caleb. I'm just so scared and he's texting you now. We are all in danger and I hate it. I can't do this anymore."

"Yes you can do this," he says. "I'm not giving up on you and you shouldn't give up either. Everything is going to be okay by the end of it."

"When will it end though? Who is going to stop him?"

"Me," he says. "I talked to your dad and I'm going to start going out at night to see if I can find him."

I pull away from him and I look at him like he is stupid, "No. You aren't doing that. He could have a knife or a gun. None of us know who this guy is."

"I'll be fine, Caitlyn. I have to find him or it won't stop," he says.

"Or we could just call the cops."

"Your dad said no. That'll just draw more attention to the Black X and he could easily come kill you in seconds."

"You aren't going out there, Caleb."

"Yes, I am. I promised that I would protect you and keep you safe."

"Which you are!" I yell. "You are keeping me safe!"

"Not safe enough," he says. "I'm going to go tonight. You are staying here with Edwin and Austin. Ansley will be here too. Nick and Brandon are coming out with me, so I won't be alone."

The tears start coming down even harder, "P-please don't, Caleb."

"I'll be okay."

I roll my eyes and I wipe my face. I stand up quickly and I run out the bathroom door. I can't sit there anymore and listen to him say that shit.