The City of Diablo Pt.1

It was a geat birthday the ship saw our flames and turned towards the island, after communicating with them they agreed to take us to the other wolrd, they looked hesitant about taking us to the other world but we made a good argument all the captain said was "its your own risk" i didnt know what he was talking about and i didnt even have time to pounder what he was telling me cause i was so excited to see the other world and so here we are in the ship with less than 8 hours we will reach the other world, it was night time now and i was standing infront of the ship enjoying the ocean breeze and looking at the sky full of stars i smiled just enjoying the night "have you thought about what i said?" i turned to see the captain looking at me his hands behind his back his face is hard to read with all the hair around his face "what do you mean?" i said turning around to face him and leaning on the ships railing "its a different world out there now...it has changed over the years" he said his voice sounding  miserable "what is so different?" i asked curious "the devil has broken out of hell" was all he said to make me feel anxious then he turned around left, i stood there poundering on what he just told me, what does he mean by that i wondered then i turned around looking at the distance still wondering what he mant.

I woke up to expect a sunny morning but all i saw was darkness, i furrow my eye brows confused i turned to see lee sleeping next to me and Mr. hang was gone i tapped lee's leg and she moans "what?" "get up there is something wrong" i said still looking out the small window "whats wrong?" she asked getting up to a sitting possition and rubbing her eyes "why is it still dark outside?" she asked sounding confused " i dont know" i said with the same tone as her "dad?" she called out "his not here" i said looking at his bed then we got up and made our way out of the room then walked out to the deck to see everyone looking ahead we walked towards them and saw the city with lights and building, then at the distance we saw a huge castle "welcome to the city of diablo" said the captain and i shivered not from the cold but the name of the city "always stay together" he said looking at me "never give up" then he turned to look at the city and i shivered again "are you ok?" asked lee and i nod "im fine" then i felt a hand holding mine and i knew it was lee i squeezed her hand giving her assurance 'i dont know what is going on there but i promise to protect them' i silently vowed.