PART TWO

it's been hours. jennie felt like it was forever. even though it is around 3 am, she couldn't feel an ounce of sleepiness. she is stuck staring at the woman in front of her, clearly getting weaker and pale from the blood she's losing. a cloth won't help it. the wound is too deep. it needs to be stitched.

how did jennie know that? she watched too many movies. even though the woman right there tied her up, and pointed the tip of a gun at her, jennie wanted to help her. "you're still bleeding. let me help."

jisoo chuckles mockingly. she won't fall for that. she knows what she's going to do. "and call the police? i don't fucking think so."

jennie scoffs. "and let you bleed in my café? untie me."

jisoo stayed still, skeptical. jennie releases a tired sigh. "i won't call the police."

the racer briefly looks at her, before deciding to untie her. bette not die here from blood loss. jisoo removes the ropes, placing her gun on a table. once jennie felt freedom, she smiles. "thank you."

then, she rushed to grab her unused first aid kid somewhere at the back of the store, and went to jisoo who was sitting on the floor, leaning on a wall.

she kneels down. jisoo could smell her lavender scent. it reeks of.. feminine. as jennie cleans the wound and dips the needle on a boiled water, she began to stitch the wound.

"agh.." jisoo groans. she was in pain. curse that man who stabbed her on the shoulder.

"stay still." jennie purses her lips. jisoo kept moving, it gives her difficulties to stitch.

"that hurts, princess." jisoo hisses, and glaring was the only thing she could do.

jennie stifles her laugh, attempting to keep a straight face. she is loving what she's doing right now. "i know it does. that's why i'm doing it."

jisoo mentally liked that. she doesn't know why, but she wanted to laugh at what the owner said. "thanks for doing this. in return, i won't kill you slowly."

i guess that's better than being tortured to death. jennie nods. the brunette already planned to run away and call for help once she knew she is clear.

"you're here!" a manly voice interrupts them. jisoo knew who that is. he's one of wendy's men. namjoon.

namjoon kicks the door and aims his gun at jisoo. the racer's eyes widened and shoves jennie to the back of the counter, before kicking a table down to use as her cover.

namjoon pulls his trigger, a various of bullets hitting the table where jisoo is hiding. jennie is beyond in fear on what was happening.

"shit!" jisoo curses when she couldn't feel her gun. she looks around, seeing it in front of jennie.

"throw me the gun, princess!" jennie looks up to see the pistol. with trembling fingers, she slides it towards jisoo.

the racer caught it. just in time, namjoon was reloading his gun. jisoo took the opportunity and points her pistol to namjoon, shooting him on the head.

namjoon falls on the floor, blood gushing out of the hole on his forehead, lifeless.

when there is nothing heard, jennie peeks out. her eyes widened to see a corpse, causing her to gasp. she's having goosebumps.