When They found out your inscure 💙

Bill: The Losers were meeting up at the quarry, everyone took off there clothes and jumped in. You were so nervous because you have scars, you took off your shirt and jumped in. You acted very awkward all through the time. When The Losers and you all finished you sun bathed. The entire time Bill was looking at you funny. You thought it was because he thought you looked ugly but that wasn't the case. When everyone else left and it was just you and Bill, he walked over to you and hugged you. You were confused. "Why are you hugging me?" You asked. "B-b-because your beautiful and it's s-s-s-so hard for me to k-keep my hand off of you. I think t-that your scars are s-s-so pretty. Please s-s-stop being so nervous a-about it." He said. "I-thank you." You said. "Y-you welcome beautif-ful." He states.

Richie: He was snooping around your room while you were doing homework, he opened you desk drawer to see a book. It was your diary you didn't notice he found it because you were doing homework. He opened the most recent page, Dear Diary, It's May 22nd. I feel so ugly. I look so fat compared to everyone in The Losers club. I don't know why but sometimes I feel like I don't deserve Richie or really anyone. I jus-. You grab the book out of his hand. "What the hell?" You yell. Richie glared at you. He looked like he was on the verge of tears. Which was crazy to see because Richie never shows his feelings to people. "How dare you think that way about yourself y/n! You're perfect! In every way,shape and form! You have a gorgeous body and your so funny and smart! If anything I do t deserve someone as amazing as you! He shouts. You stood there shocked. You started to cry and Richie quickly apologized. You guys talked for hours and then cuddled all night.

Eddie: You were at your house, you were just staring in the mirror frowning and looking at yourself for what seemed like hours of shame. "Your so pretty." He said smiling in the doorway to your room. "Oh, hey your here." You said looking at him. He looked at you and went behind you in the mirror. (Okay this is hard to explain but he was like putting his hands around your waist and his head on your shoulder) "You really are." He said gently kissing your cheek. "No, no I'm not." You said pouting. "Really? Why is that?" He asked. "Because, my legs are to fat,I have to much acne,my hair is so greasy and my wais-" he cut you off. "Who made you think that about yourself baby?" He questioned. You stare at him for a few seconds then responded with, "Bowers." "I'm gonna kill him!" He shouted "Relax it's fine! I'm fine, really!" You said. "No! No it's not because you so pretty! Your legs are the perfect size, you have zero acne and your hair is so soft and shiny!" He shouts. You hug him and thank him.

Mike: You were at a diner when a group of cute girls walked in. You immediately felt insecure. They are so beautiful you thought. Mike noticed something was off with you as soon as he saw your face. "Hey, are you good?" He asks you softly. "I'm sorry." You state. "Sorry for what my Star?" He asks you concerned. "I'm sorry you have to date me." You say quietly. "Y/n! He drags you out of the diner. When he gets you out of the diner he looks at you and says, "all of those girls are fake! You have natural beauty! They are just wearing makeup to cover up the fact that they are also insecure." He states. He hugs you and you guys go back in the diner and finish lunch.

Bev: You guys were doing each others nails when you looked up at Bev. She's so much prettier than me. How did I ever get her to be my girlfriend? You think. "Wow." You say. She looks at you and asks, "what?" "Your prettier than me." You stare. She looks at you and kissed you. "Y/n, we are equals." She reassures you. You smile and continue painting your nails.