1

Hi my friends here the 1st chapter of this fanfic. I hope you like it and now let's get this fanfic going.

This is what Yuki is wearing in his human form⬇️

Take off the gloves and that corset thingy and just imagine that he's wearing the white shirt and black pants

These are his shoes he's wearing ⬇️

They stop at the middle of his knees

------------------------------------------------------

Yuki pov
I was walking to this human school that I applied to while eating a strawberry flavored sucker. As I was walking I could feel the staring of the humans as I walked by them going twords the school building. I was walking in the halls to get to the main office to get my school schedule and I could hear my heels clanking on the floor as I walked. I was walking down the hallways again to get to my class 2-A and I came upon a door saying class 2-a so I knocked on it and heard footsteps coming towards it and it opened to reveal a middle aged man standing there " ah you must be my new student, come on in and introduce yourself" he said and I nodded walking up to the front of the class " it's a pleasure to meet you my name is Yuki etrama Aldrich" I said bowing a little and then stood up straight " now does anyone have any questions for Yuki" the teacher said and people raised there hands and I pointed at one " how old are you" a guy asked " I'm 17" I said and he nodded then I picked a girl " do you have a girlfriend" she asked with hearts in her eyes " no I don't have a girlfriend" I said and all of the girls squealed making my ears hurt and then a blonde boy with Violet eyes spoke up " will you join my host club" he said with sparkles around him " no I will not join your host club" I said and he deflated in his seat " why don't you go sit by the window over there" the teacher said pointing at a seat by the window and I nodded walking over there with my heels clicking on the floor as I walked.

Time skip to lunch

Yuki pov
As I stood up I was picked up and I seen blonde hair and then I was carried away somewhere and I just stayed still waiting for whatever to happen. The person who picked me up stopped and dropped me but I landed on my feet and looked up glaring at this person " why the hell did you pick me up and bring me here" I said tapping my foot " w-well I wanted you to join my club" he said backing up and then I felt two pair of hands pick me up " hey boss who's this kid" they said and my right eye twitched " who are you guy calling kid" I said getting out of there grip and looking at them and seen twins " were calling you a kid kid because your so short, no offense honey-senpai" they said and called someone honey-senpai " I'll have you know I'm 17 and probably older then you two" I said ' even know I'm older than anyone' I thought " yeah your older than us but your still short" they said Snickering and then a girl hits them upside there heads " will you two leave him alone" she said and then walked up to me " hi I'm haruhi fujioka nice to meet you senpai" she sticking out her hand " nice to meet you two miss fujioka I'm Yuki etrama Aldrich" i said shaking her hand and she looked surprised and then the twins ripped me away from her and held baseball bats up at me and the one who brought me here was telling her how manly she is. " Should we knock him out and give him amnesia" they said looking at each other " GUYS stop it it's not that hard to tell I'm a girl anyways" she said and the twins backed off and then the one who brought me here was in my face " you my daughter secret so now you have to be a host" he said pointing at me " no and I don't even know anyone's name except for miss fujioka" I said feeling annoyed with him and this stupid club of his " ah my apologies I'm tamaki suoh the king of the host club and over there is kyoya otori the cool type, and over there is mori-senpai and that is-" but he was cut off by a cute- wait what by a little blonde hair boy " I'm honey-senpai and this is usa-chan" he said holding up his pink bunny and I nodded and then the twins came up " we're the little devil type" they said " I'm Hikaru " the left one said " and I'm kaoru" the right one said " and we're the Hitachii twins" they said and I nodded at them " okay" I said and then started to walk to the door but a hand grabbed mine and I turned around and seen honey " have some cake with me please" he said with his adorable honey colored eyes- ' hold up adorable no no no' I thought " no I don't like cake now leave me alone" I said pulling my hand from his warm ones and walked out the door going my next class before the lunch bell rings.

Time skip to after school

Yuki pov
I was heading out of the school with one of my strawberry suckers in my mouth but I was then picked up by two pairs of hands and I sniffed the air and smelt that it was the twins i meet at that weird club " what are you two doing" I said squirming around in there arms " boss wants you so we're here to get you" they said and took me through the big doors I've been through already " boss we got him" they said and I got out of there arms and took out my lollipop and glared at them even know I don't hate humans I hate annoying people " what do you want this time I was heading home" I said to the blonde idiot " I want you to join my club" he said pointing at me " No and I told you this before you stupid blonde idiot now leave me alone" I said turning around and headed back to the door but a hand grabbed my hand " let's eat some cake together yu-chan" honey said and I felt my anger rise up but I didn't yell " no I don't like cake so leave me alone" I said and seen he had tears in his eyes and felt my anger go away ' uh oh I made a human cry what do I do to make him stop' i thought and then I came up with an idea " I'll sit with you but im not going to eat any cake" i said looking away from the crying human and then I felt being pulled and I looked at him and seen him pulling me to a table filled with cake and to a couch. He made me sit by him and he started to eat his cake with that bunny on his lap and i took out another lollipop about to put it in my mouth but I felt eyes on me and I turned around and seen that blonde idiot and the twins looking at me " what do you three want" I said putting the lollipop in my mouth " my son is so adorable" the blonde idoit said running up to me and hugged me while spinning around " put me down you idoit" I said but all he does is hug me tighter and my eye twitched and I pulled my right hand free and punched him in the guts ( he used a little bit of his super strength but that was like 2%) and he let go and fell to the ground holding his stomach " I told you to put me down you blonde idoit " I said turning around and walked towards the door and I heard the twins laughing and I felt a little guilty but he deserved it I told him to put me down and he only tightened more and I didn't want to use my super strength because I could of hurt him. I got to the door and glanced at the humans and seen them all gathered the blonde idoit and I signed and opened the door walking out of it and outside heading to my apartment I got instead of staying in the castle.

Here's the first chapter of this fanfic i hope you like it and have a wonderful day/afternoon/night. Goodbye my friends.