Reece

A/N

Chapters are short, because it's a short story. If you want something long from me, that's why I'm writing a book that you can buy. Wattpad is for my short stories only. And maybe my scripts :P 

RogueHopes did my cover photo. If you liked it and want someone to make a cover for your story go check out Rogue's page! 

~MaRzie!

        She woke up in a small cage, just big enough to fit her and some stretching room. It was the kind that was found in old... abandoned.... basements. "Katrina." Someone whispered. She jumped and shreaked. "Shut up! She'll come down and hurt you like she did with Cassandra." Cassandra Jinx? She's been missing for five months. How did this whispered voice know about the missing students? She turned slowly, still not fully trusting the voice. 

        She gasped when she saw the face behind the voice. He knew about the missing students because he was one. "Reece." Was all she said. He nodded. He looked weak, he didn't look like the kid who got her brother expelled for fighting. Reece was the reason she hasn't heard from her brother. Why no one's heard from him... "What do you mean?"

        "The woman is a psycho! They killed people and it only gets worse." Worse than death? Yeah, right. But she was confused and curious. The cage terrifed her so she stayed quiet and let him talk. But he didn't continue, he didn't have time to. The door opened and he hid back in the shadows. 

        The lady came down. "Cocky children get punished don't they?" She bent down by Katrina's cage. Katrina swallowed, just realizing now how hungry and thirsty she was. "How's our new meat? Pretty girl, Blake will love exposing your secrets! I'll enjoy finishing you off so you can't snitch!" The woman cackled, throwing food into their cages. Once she was finally gone, Katrina turned to Reece.

        "How long have you been in here?" Her voice shook.

        "A year. Probably. Enough to watch the seasons change from that window." He said, pointing to a small window, small enough for her to fit through. Blake may have been struggling for food for a year, but he still had meat to him. He's been gone for a year.

        "Is Blake a girl or a guy?" 

        "Honestly, Lively's hotter." A girl. No wonder Reece was still alive. If Blake was a guy, he'd be dead for sure. He was a total douche, a good looking douche, but a douche nonetheless. "When she comes back down I'm going to get help. I want you to break that window and run like Hell once you get out." 

        "What if Blake comes and kills me?"

        "Trust me, Katie, Blake will not kill you. But you won't have to worry about it either way. Blake The Dyke's on a rendevous with some sleaze." 

        "You spent a year here and you still can't think of better insults than adding 'The Dyke' after everything?" 

        "Who cares? Just trust me!" 

        A/N 

Question of the Chapter:

How do you think the plan's going to go? Will they get out? Will things get better or worse for them? 

If I put "Natalie" instead of "Katrina" sorry! That's what her name originally was until I changed it. :P 

Thanks for reading! 

~MaRzie